bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

1 minute ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

I guess it's either KimKimKim or Hit It From The Back

I'm kinda surprised they didn't give Coconuts an official video :toofloppy: I just tought they were taking a long fucking time with it like with the TFSN video

i thought the dance video WAS the official video 

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

8 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

I guess it's either KimKimKim

I never took that little ~soundcloud offering~ seriously like in my mind she was just being goofy in her lil closet studio on break between recording actual songs

will u guys please stop mentioning it before somebody in charge actually thinks we want it

7 hours ago, blameitonme said:

this era has had like 4 different aesthetics by now i’m so confused :toofunny:

SAME, it went from high fashion french girl to Sponge Bob sexy halloween costume to Y2K dirrty era knockoff :toofloppy:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

I hope next era she stops pandering to y2k paris hilton coke whore juicy couture regina george stuck in 2016 tumblr my favorite color is money receiding hairline WOWPresents+ dump him! gays and makes quality music again cause this ain't working 

qfrWuBl.png

12 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I hope next era she stops pandering to y2k paris hilton coke whore juicy couture regina george stuck in 2016 tumblr my favorite color is money receiding hairline WOWPresents+ dump him! gays and makes quality music again cause this ain't working 

the ay*sha er*tica / that kid / miss luxury fans if you will :lolliney:

i think each aesthetic is super cute, but not sticking to any of them just proves that: this new era is all about throwing anything at the wall and praying something goes viral.

it's sad because clarity was VERY cohesive and could've easily been her debut, if it had more budget, promo etc

4 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

i think each aesthetic is super cute, but not sticking to any of them just proves that: this new era is all about throwing anything at the wall and praying something goes viral.

it's sad because clarity was VERY cohesive and could've easily been her debut, if it had more budget, promo etc

the thing is that coconuts did go viral for a little bit and her/her record label for some reason didn't release it until after the hype died down so coconuts ended up flopping anyway

you're totally right but even when it did go viral it still blew up in their faces so she should just go back to making music that's actually good and has some substance in it