bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

On 2/16/2022 at 10:10 AM, RomanCrystal said:

This thread aged way too fast because her friends/collaborators started making Discord servers to tell people that Kim works with Luke willingly and hates Kesha's ass etc. you know we should stop giving Kim attention at this point like this is it..

6 hours ago, Desert lamp said:

This thread aged way too fast because her friends/collaborators started making Discord servers to tell people that Kim works with Luke willingly and hates Kesha's ass etc. you know we should stop giving Kim attention at this point like this is it..

I swear its lil a**on, whos trying to set her up. Plus he said kesha lied and kim has said she loves and supports kesha. Aa*on is a backstabber 🔪🔪

Roman

1 hour ago, RomanCrystal said:

I swear its lil a**on, whos trying to set her up. Plus he said kesha lied and kim has said she loves and supports kesha. Aa*on is a backstabber 🔪🔪

So we're just making stuff up now?

Also Lil Aaron didn't say anything to my knowledge... it was Aaron Joseph (her best friend) and Baby E 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

2 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

Wow everyones angry…

I mean in the past we had the delusion that Kim wasn't working with Luke willingly, was under a contract, was supporting Kesha etc. her friends debunked it all so I don't expect this thread to cool down any time soon. There's been a lot more mess happening and being discussed on other places too

We're literally talking about people being raped and abused, this isn't a joke by any means

10 hours ago, The Siren said:

my tweet btw

who is this SUPERPOWER BITCH person?

she’s an ATRL user called Bicassie and was exposed in the thread about the baby e discord server…i used to like that user so im extremely disgusted that this is what they’re actually like

7 minutes ago, Addison Rae said:

she’s an ATRL user called Bicassie and was exposed in the thread about the baby e discord server…i used to like that user so im extremely disgusted that this is what they’re actually like

This Bicassie?

On 2/19/2022 at 9:09 AM, Desert lamp said:

Real I assume, he's going on rants and answering questions on his verified Twitter account too

I can't even read this shit, seriously?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 hours ago, Addison Rae said:

The way they think trans card can be pulled out for ANY SITUATION nowadays. LOL, "i'm trans dont try it" my ass, this bitch is fucked up regardless.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Omg I forgot about Bicassie. Getting 2018 Charli thread flashbacks to their XCX covers akshsksjskshshs :lmao:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕