bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Seems like a completely different person now

Edit: It's very unfortunate she refers to Jesse Saint John as one of her favorite people since forever. he sexually harassed Shamir & allegedly drugged & raped another artist according to Azealia...she really just surrounds herself with the worst people it says quite a bit about her character 

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

2 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Seems like a completely different person now

Thats what i said. She doesn’t act like herself anymore. Even the videos on twitter with her dancing on slut pop felt…off?

Also, 100% for trans rights and ANYONE to feel sexy/being comfortable with their body and sex appeal. But when she performed ‘Coconuts’ and ‘Hit It From The Back’, i was so confused… 

Especially after Era 1, TOTL and Clarity. Future Starts Now was fun too. But now everything just feels oddly hypersexual and very forced.

Just now, Chorli Xbox said:

Thats what i said. She doesn’t act like herself anymore. Even the videos on twitter with her dancing on slut pop felt…off?

Also, 100% for trans rights and ANYONE to feel sexy/being comfortable with their body and sex appeal. But when she performed ‘Coconuts’ and ‘Hit It From The Back’, i was so confused… 

Especially after Era 1, TOTL and Clarity. Future Starts Now was fun too. But now everything just feels oddly hypersexual and very forced.

Drugs! She been snortin too many lines off Luke's dick

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

Her TERF tweet is a bit ironic to say the least because didn't she literally defend JK Rowling :rip: I swear Kim must have some sort of self-humiliation fetish 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

On 2/22/2022 at 12:49 PM, Veinsineon said:

not kim pulling the t card to dodge accountability…. not a good look for her community  :poordat:

so it's trans peoples' fault that Kim is trash?

giphy.gif

On 2/22/2022 at 10:33 PM, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Her TERF tweet is a bit ironic to say the least because didn't she literally defend JK Rowling :rip: I swear Kim must have some sort of self-humiliation fetish 

As a transperson, jk wasnt trying to be transphobic. She only stated that she didnt entirely feel comfortable with a transgender woman who has not yet been through transitioning in womens toilets. Bc you never know, theres going to be a cis man faking to be transgender just to get a peek at the ladies. She didnt mean it in a transphobic context.

On 2/22/2022 at 9:35 PM, Chorli Xbox said:

Maybe dr luke wont let her address the situation?

Roman

40 minutes ago, RomanCrystal said:

As a transperson, jk wasnt trying to be transphobic. She only stated that she didnt entirely feel comfortable with a transgender woman who has not yet been through transitioning in womens toilets. Bc you never know, theres going to be a cis man faking to be transgender just to get a peek at the ladies.

you really think that is all she said? :wtfney:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, RomanCrystal said:

As a transperson, jk wasnt trying to be transphobic. She only stated that she didnt entirely feel comfortable with a transgender woman who has not yet been through transitioning in womens toilets. Bc you never know, theres going to be a cis man faking to be transgender just to get a peek at the ladies. She didnt mean it in a transphobic context.

are u joking? she absolutely meant in a transphobic way, but she did it in a clever way that makes you think she cares/has compassion for the situation when in reality she’s just some old nasty terf. watch contrapoint’s youtube video on jk rowling to really see what she is doing. 

7 hours ago, RomanCrystal said:

Maybe dr luke wont let her address the situation?

3fg1xgFh.jpg

Girl this is a discussion board.....

7 minutes ago, sweetener said:

isn’t she friends with blaire white

idk but i heard she was friends with hitler

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

31 minutes ago, sweetener said:

isn’t she friends with blaire white

From what I remember, Kim showed support for her on Twitter but took the statement back after she got backlash 

spl7DXCh.jpg

2 hours ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

3fg1xgFh.jpg

Girl this is a discussion board.....

Yh no shit sherlock but "if you dont like what i say then move on"

And why is this even problem for you lmfao tf

Roman

unrelated to thread so its under a spoiler

Spoiler
12 hours ago, RomanCrystal said:

the comments she made are transphobic in nature bc its fearmongering and perpetuating the idea that trans women are 1) not real women, just men in costume, and 2) predatory. im also a trans person and found jk rowling's comments appalling and incredibly stupid and offensive.

regardless of intent, impact > intent, and when confronted w her shittiness, she not only refused to apologise but also doubled down. gross.

i like kim's music, but i hate her for the dumbass commentary she's provided on this whole kesha thing. so i will continue to pirate it! :oic2: