bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

9 hours ago, alexspears said:

totally agree with you, and i didn't actually even know about lil aaron weighing in on the matter, as if either of them have any idea what the fuck they're talking about.

and as if either of them hold any value or credibility as a legal expert

lil aaron was 11 and baby e was 15 when kesha was first assaulted and reported it in 2005. 

literally neither of them benefit in anyway to speak out in this case besides for some clicks after bad publicity, and then they will fade back into obscurity. 

i don't know why they think defending an abuser with overwhelming evidence against him is the move, but......... 

Period.

Roman

her career really went downhill, if she can't keep her moral integrity at least keep the artistic integrity, like, ripping off slayyyter? what was she thinking :bye:

ik i said i wouldn't come back here but this is so sad… she really sold her soul to a corporation, what a shame 

fuck dr. luke but i don’t want it at all is such pop perfection. it’s a perfect debut single, kim could’ve had an okay discography if she had a thought-out rollout plan with the era 1 singles. imagine an album with i don’t want it all, heart to break, slow it down, hillside boys - who wouldn’t want that?

On 3/5/2022 at 9:36 PM, finalgirl said:

fuck dr. luke but i don’t want it at all is such pop perfection. it’s a perfect debut single, kim could’ve had an okay discography if she had a thought-out rollout plan with the era 1 singles. imagine an album with i don’t want it all, heart to break, slow it down, hillside boys - who wouldn’t want that?

The problem is Kim always wants more. She's always wanted mainstream success, Era 1 is the closest she's got to that (with HTB doing well on Pop Radio), but she seems to think constantly restarting her debut album era will give her another shot at charting. So being realistic, we're not getting this new debut album anytime soon. Summer earliest! (I wouldn't be surprised if it came out in 2023).

Anyway, hopefully HIFTB comes out at the end of this month.

2 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Turn Off The Light EP was her peak :true:

TOTL 1 > Era 1 >> TOTL Album Slut Pop >>>> Problematic (What we heard of it) Clarity (I'm sorry but I only like 4-5 songs from it :toofunny:)

I love tea. Howeveeeer, Clarity is still on the top for me. Problematique era didnt do anything for me right now… Je T’adore is nice but it sounds like a Clarity scrap so yeah 

On 3/9/2022 at 10:10 PM, LunaeManifestum said:

did Kim defend JK before?? thats a new low

EaLVq_GWoAY2oI2?format=jpg&name=900x900

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

I think some of you guys confuse Lil Aaron with Aaron Joseph (two people she often works with) cuz I don't remember Lil Aaron tweeting out his support for l*ke?

4 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

I think some of you guys confuse Lil Aaron with Aaron Joseph (two people she often works with) cuz I don't remember Lil Aaron tweeting out his support for l*ke?

Yes, hence I had a :facepalm: next to his name, it was sarcasm lol

15 hours ago, Desert lamp said:

It's Lil Aaron (:facepalm:) and Baby E hacking her account and tweeting for her!

Wait omg

They can kay why ess for all i care

Wanna add that at the time kesha was r worded lil aaron would have been 11 and baby wouldve been 15. Its embarrsing theyre talking about it as if they saw everything

Roman

16 hours ago, the ocean said:

@RomanCrystal i don't know how you can defend this hun :toofloppy:

Im not trying to but my point is is that we dont know whats going off behind the scenes bc we know how crafty dr puke can be. He might be silencing her, we dont know. Im only focusing my hate to aaron and e considering theyre assholes for trying to sabotage kims career even more and its possible sabotage since they were minors the time kesha was assulted and yet they act as if they saw everything and lack LOTS of evidence to their statements, saying stuff with no screenrecordings, screenshots, videos etc

18 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

gosh this is... :flop:

And i ended a jk rowling stan yesterday and now this... 😭

Roman

so i'm just casually strolling through d*r*e and i notice something that said "Kim Petras - Whale Cock (slutpop outtake)"

and i assume its just the usual trolls out there who pretend something real leaked but then make it like cupcakKe moaning on the track really loud

but you can imagine how fucking appalled i was to hear this snippet of a REAL RECORDING miss petras lent her voice to.......

"i want that whale cock..... that whale cock........ whale cock......... that moby dick"

and then the whale moaning noises???? :hoe:

i have serious concerns about her and luke's middle school humor where they think it's funny to add animal noises to overly sexual songs. its fucking weird lmao.

is this where we're at now?? petting zoo kink tunes? :stareney:

#investigateDrLuke #investigateLouTaylor

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener