bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

27 minutes ago, alexspears said:

so i'm just casually strolling through d*r*e and i notice something that said "Kim Petras - Whale Cock (slutpop outtake)"

and i assume its just the usual trolls out there who pretend something real leaked but then make it like cupcakKe moaning on the track really loud

but you can imagine how fucking appalled i was to hear this snippet of a REAL RECORDING miss petras lent her voice to.......

"i want that whale cock..... that whale cock........ whale cock......... that moby dick"

and then the whale moaning noises???? :hoe:

i have serious concerns about her and luke's middle school humor where they think it's funny to add animal noises to overly sexual songs. its fucking weird lmao.

is this where we're at now?? petting zoo kink tunes? :stareney:

#investigateDrLuke #investigateLouTaylor

i don't know whether to laugh out of confusion or be horrified... actually it's both :eartha::horror: 

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, alexspears said:

so i'm just casually strolling through d*r*e and i notice something that said "Kim Petras - Whale Cock (slutpop outtake)"

and i assume its just the usual trolls out there who pretend something real leaked but then make it like cupcakKe moaning on the track really loud

but you can imagine how fucking appalled i was to hear this snippet of a REAL RECORDING miss petras lent her voice to.......

"i want that whale cock..... that whale cock........ whale cock......... that moby dick"

i have serious concerns about her and luke's middle school humor where they think it's funny to add animal noises to overly sexual songs. its fucking weird lmao.

i went and listened to it and i still don’t believe it exists :lmao: 

14417469274.gif

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

i don't know whether to laugh out of confusion or be horrified... actually it's both :eartha::horror: 

it's a teachable moment i guess. when you think you canNOT possibly get any lower, it is always possible to reach a new low :legend:

it's inspiring, and a great reminder to be humble. the greatness of your previous work can not compensate for the vapid tragedy that has become her musical catalog......

7 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

i went and listened to it and i still don’t believe it exists :lmao: 

this is the stance i'm taking, luv.

this is also identical to how i felt when i was scrolling the /popheads forum this morning and saw someone kinda remix/covered Treat Me Like a Slut? and it's officially released?

they go by Blue Franklin. i'll be listening to their version if i ever feel so inclined to hear this tune

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

2 hours ago, alexspears said:

this cannot be real :sideeye: just when i thought she couldn’t get any more embarrassing 

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

she really went from such highs like heart to break, all the time & reason why... to throat goat & whale cock and supporting terfs on twitter... while also being a trans woman :crying3:

i feel like i'm in a black mirror episode or something right now like what the fuck

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

she really went from such highs like heart to break, all the time & reason why... to throat goat & whale cock and supporting terfs on twitter... while also being a trans woman :crying3:

i feel like i'm in a black mirror episode or something right now like what the fuck

the throat goat and whale cock are funny as fuck (bc they're soooooooo messy), supporting a TERF is not.

giphy.gif

On 3/12/2022 at 2:28 AM, alexspears said:

and then the whale moaning noises????

I haven't heard the snippet but I did look at the lyrics, somehow that song seems worse than all of the Slut Pop EP tracks combined. She needs to be stopped

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

i just remembered that i was supposed to not be entering this thread... :awkney2:

sorry i just can't help calling out transphobia + cloutchasing when i see it :oop2:

edit: yes she's being transphobic she was literally supporting terfs - also she never mentions literally any other trans person other than herself

Idk if i support her anymore but is there a maaterpost of her unreleased?? Xx

I still love her music but i refuse to stream it.

Roman

On 3/12/2022 at 6:28 AM, the ocean said:

literally... quarantine broke her or something, there is no way she could change this much without any reason, she's not being herself... i hope she goes back to her roots eventually and has somekind of redemption arc, but even then, slut pop will forever be staining her discography :ohno: 

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

On 3/16/2022 at 8:52 PM, the ocean said:

edit: yes she's being transphobic she was literally supporting terfs - also she never mentions literally any other trans person other than herself

oh yeah  ? then whats this :true:

Spoiler

EnxvmCBW4AAXCSH.jpg