bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

4 hours ago, champainproblms said:

i feel so sad for her :( she didnt deserve this

okay this is kinda sad (referring to the tweet)

5 hours ago, AlexIl said:

It's named after The Summer I Turned Pretty, a TV show from this year that used Can't Do Better; we still don't know the original title or tracklisting

i couldve sworn the original title was always Heart of Mine.

As much as I love All She Wants, it’s disappointing for a Kim x Paris collab. Like, Paris only ‘sings’ for like 30 seconds if that. Like, it just missed the mark slightly for me

5-EAF829-B-1-F87-43-C3-A34-A-C196028-AD9

23 minutes ago, BlackTulip74 said:

As much as I love All She Wants, it’s disappointing for a Kim x Paris collab. Like, Paris only ‘sings’ for like 30 seconds if that. Like, it just missed the mark slightly for me

i agree, i've listened to it like 5 times before realizing paris was on the song

11 minutes ago, juiced froot said:

problematique is such a trendy and marketable dance pop album, I truly and honestly don’t get why republic shelved it and instead greenlit the release of that ep. fuck major labels fr!!!

now that the album is out I see why its scrapped tbh, its not on par with her old material and imo releasing Slut Pop was indeed a mess, I would rather have Problematique as a cute 4 track ep and thats it

Problématique is not as bad as y'all like making it to be :scoff: I genuinely enjoy this material more than much of her previous output tbh

And having all those songs right there, I don't know who greenlit Slut Poop to be released but they need to be fired immediately :read: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I don't understand why just they didn't realese the 6 - 8 best tracks on a EP like slutpop if the songs were already produced....

Anyways, i'm looking for a full hq version of Je T'adore Coachella version. Making some research i found that is a Vaughn Oliver remix but i couldn't find any link or hq snippet.

https://youtu.be/svsZzSP51LA

However, Heart To Break and Hillside Boys versions played at coachella are online in high quality if anyone is interested.

Okay I know this isn't the be-all-end-all solution to label issues but

If she really cares about her craft why doesn't she take a page out of the Charli XCX textbook & release material as mixtapes? Like I'm sure it would be more profitable by ANY margin rather than just shelving everything & fading into obscurity like she's doing now

~*RUB RUB RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB*~

1 hour ago, slasherflicks said:

If she really cares about her craft why doesn't she take a page out of the Charli XCX textbook & release material as mixtapes? Like I'm sure it would be more profitable by ANY margin rather than just shelving everything & fading into obscurity like she's doing now

would she be allowed to release Problématique as a Mixtape? cuz if yes then she def should

OR AT LEAST REVEAL ARTWORK AND TRACKLIST

4 hours ago, slasherflicks said:

i feel like slutpop was her mixtape moment :true:

unknown.png

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

i just wanna know why the fuck her label would name the era 1 album after a show that came out years after the songs were released because ONE single was on the soundtrack :bored: they’re really trying to get as much money out of kim as possible

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

honestly this whole situation is just another warning for all the independent artists out there: do not sign with a major label, even if you're doing numbers by yourself. respect your integrity

Seems like the Era 1 compilation was scrapped/pulled at the last minute.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥