bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

46 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Well, this is the mp3:

2022-09-01-3.png

And this is the wav:

2022-09-01-2.png

The differences are very evident - imo wav looks higher quality than mp3. I really doubt it's an upscale to be completely honest (I've seen upscales before and it really looks noticeable when the file is not legit). But if it is an upscale, then sorry for the false alarm I guess? :noparty: 

thats what i meant actually. Its easy to make these “lines” bigger (softening bass, making the sound higher etc in audacity for example). When we see it, it seems higher quality but only when we listen to them we can perceive  the difference.

dont be sorry its very easy to get mistaken in these cases. This might be an attempt to “master” the song but it actually make the file sounds worse than the original one. You cant recreate information from a lossy file like mp3 (it already lost its og information by compressing it) just like Je Tadore, mp3 was edited in a file so that it could sound louder and bassy and the specs showed full colored graphs tricking us to think its hq and then exported in a .wav file

Can someone post the “original exports” then please?? :rip:

i just spent like 30 minutes downloading the lossless album and reorganizing my files… to come back and read that they are no better than what I already had?? Most of the songs sounded clearer to me. :rip: 

14417469274.gif

6 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Can someone post the “original exports” then please?? :rip:

i just spent like 30 minutes downloading the lossless album and reorganizing my files… to come back and read that they are no better than what I already had?? Most of the songs sounded clearer to me. :rip: 

To me too! Reason why I thought it was legit. Whether they're fan-enhanced or not I don't care, they sound better to my ears dd.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

To me too! Reason why I thought it was legit. Whether they're fan-enhanced or not I don't care, they sound better to my ears dd.

Reason Why is legit actually

edit:  im dumb looooool need to practice my reading more but yeah Reason Why lossless is legit in case anyones wondering.

On 9/1/2022 at 10:07 PM, Real Bad Girl said:

The WAV files were done by a fan, they're not the original exports (which were leaked) guys! :)

I thought people knew, it's not like I tried to fool the fans lol

On 9/1/2022 at 10:06 PM, LunaeManifestum said:

thats what i meant actually. Its easy to make these “lines” bigger (softening bass, making the sound higher etc in audacity for example). When we see it, it seems higher quality but only when we listen to them we can perceive  the difference.

dont be sorry its very easy to get mistaken in these cases. This might be an attempt to “master” the song but it actually make the file sounds worse than the original one. You cant recreate information from a lossy file like mp3 (it already lost its og information by compressing it) just like Je Tadore, mp3 was edited in a file so that it could sound louder and bassy and the specs showed full colored graphs tricking us to think its hq and then exported in a .wav file

Well actually I upscale and upsampled it before mastering to 32bit, I don't know where those 16bit versions came from but I uploaded all the files in 32bit quality 48.0 khz on dbree. After mastering I resampled the songs to recover lost information and finished with a mastered 32bit 48.0 khz WAV PCM Float file

10 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:
On 9/1/2022 at 10:06 PM, LunaeManifestum said:

bRsV8JM.png

This is the original 32bit 48.0 khz file

Just now, sebaschan said:

This is the original 32bit 48.0 khz file

Spoiler

XeyASza.png

Spoiler

lia2ecZ.png

Spoiler

idGZmcx.png

Another examples

On 9/1/2022 at 8:22 PM, KeybladeMeister said:

Thanks! Any chance the quality’s been checked? Just don’t wanna dl to find it’s an upscale. :crai:

There are 16 remastered tracks

On 9/1/2022 at 8:36 PM, LunaeManifestum said:

unfortunatelly is upscaled. The difference between Je tadore leaked mp3 and “wav”  version is very apparent. The mp3 is better. This graphic is actually pretty easy to mimic in an upscaling session

The mp3 is louder than the mastered version but the 32bit version has more depth than the originally leaked mp3

15 hours ago, sebaschan said:

I thought people knew, it's not like I tried to fool the fans lol

I didn't know, but I really like how the files came out! Using for a CD :bop: 

btw is Revelations a different version? Or did you extend it? The file I had was like 2:49 and the one I found in your folder is longer.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

8 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

I didn't know, but I really like how the files came out! Using for a CD :bop: 

btw is Revelations a different version? Or did you extend it? The file I had was like 2:49 and the one I found in your folder is longer.

Probably the version you have is a demo

Someone looped the first verse in Revelations and was trying to pass it off as a new version on a certain... site... so the 2:49 file is the only legitimate one that's leaked.

BzhmW.png