bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

On 12/12/2022 at 8:55 PM, LieOlivier said:

Yall just separate the art from the artist.. You don't have to listen to her.. if she wants to work witht the devil she can. 

People listening to and enjoying the music itself is whatever. I still like a lot of her older songs.

However it's quite cringe seeing stans try to defend her by making stuff up– "she's tied in a contract with Dr. Luke", "you're transphobic if you criticize her", etc.

I don't understand why anyone would defend Luke with the evidence stacked against him and various artists speaking up about his behaviour, but Kim has made her stance very clear at this point! 🤷‍♂️

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

17 hours ago, DirtyBlonde said:

Someone on twitter said they gonna be front row at her convent and puke on her 🤦‍♂️ 

That’s extremely weird and sad they would buy tickets to that just to not enjoy themselves and possibly assault her. Like I get being a hater but, damn… 

Can’t believe Totl 3 was indeed being worked on but they decided to stop it in favor of her debut like?? People were demanding it. She was the queen of Halloween. These beats are one of the best things we got in these last 2/3 years and by the sound of it they could easily be an amazing follow up to Totl 1&2 (better I would risk it) the beat for Blood Sucker, Ghost and Take My Life… wow ladies we really lost it

TOTL Vol 3 Tracklist I'm Using

01. intro

02. Party Till i Die

03. Screwdriver

04. ghost!

05. Personal Hell

06. Take My Life

07. B L O O D S U C K E R

08. Haunted house interlude

09. p0lterg31st

10. Living / D E A D

11. Sell My Soul

:smokes:

3 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

TOTL Vol 3 Tracklist I'm Using

01. intro

02. Party Till i Die

03. Screwdriver

04. ghost!

05. Personal Hell

06. Take My Life

07. B L O O D S U C K E R

08. Haunted house interlude

09. p0lterg31st

10. Living / D E A D

11. Sell My Soul

:smokes:

what is Sell My Soul and Poltergeist?

16 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Can’t believe Totl 3 was indeed being worked on but they decided to stop it in favor of her debut like?? People were demanding it. She was the queen of Halloween. These beats are one of the best things we got in these last 2/3 years and by the sound of it they could easily be an amazing follow up to Totl 1&2 (better I would risk it) the beat for Blood Sucker, Ghost and Take My Life… wow ladies we really lost it

It'll probably come out in a few years when any hope for commercial success is really dead and gone.

On 12/24/2022 at 10:42 AM, Veinsineon said:

sell my soul is a if jesus was a rockstar era song that leaked and poltergeist is not confirmed real but it leaked on dbree as TOTL VOL 3 INTERLUDE and I thought it sounded pretty legit

https://dbree.org/v/4636d7

poltergeist/totl vol 3 interlude is fanmade

it does kinda slap tho

9ISvyf0.gif