bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

like we’re y’all expecting a good song:bebe:

right her whole career she's been okay at best and utter dogshit at worst what were you people expecting....

plus she's a rape apologist... and literally does not gaf about the ethics when working with her team of predators..

the chorus snippet sounded so damn good...hoping for a nice 4 on the floor beat for the chorus, If it's this same damn boring beat I'm gonna be so sad I was looking forward to this :(

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

the song sounds so fucking good actually maybe y'all aren't hearing what i am you're not gonna get it on first listen :bebe:

𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞, 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓 / 𝕿𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊, 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞?

The way Alone actually had a Lot of hit potential. That chorus sounded very promising. People (especially on TikTok) are craving an early 2010s pop type song, and with a Pink Friday type Nicki verse on it it could’ve been huge. But instead she decided to go for this very dated and tired sound. That latest snippet literally sounds like Jay Park’s act of musical terrorism on Unlock It. Perhaps not as bad, but definitely not good or exciting in any way. Maybe the song will still be big cause of the sample and Nicki verse, but that new snippet is just not it. It would be kind of embarrassing if she were to still flop after selling out this badly. I wish her luck I guess. 

qfrWuBl.png

9 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

The way Alone actually had a Lot of hit potential. That chorus sounded very promising. People (especially on TikTok) are craving an early 2010s pop type song, and with a Pink Friday type Nicki verse on it it could’ve been huge. But instead she decided to go for this very dated and tired sound. That latest snippet literally sounds like Jay Park’s act of musical terrorism on Unlock It. Perhaps not as bad, but definitely not good or exciting in any way. Maybe the song will still be big cause of the sample and Nicki verse, but that new snippet is just not it. It would be kind of embarrassing if she were to still flop after selling out this badly. I wish her luck I guess. 

yeah and she’s german so she could’ve made it such a europop banger :true:

Sorry y’all. This is a FLOP! :um::whoopi:

let’s get back to use original melodies and leave samples for when they really are needed (for example Icy)… thanks :tanisha:

(I’m actually sad cause she teased a song a month ago that sounded actually good, but the label decides to push this Im Good 2.0) 

her comments are flooded with disappointed fans, hoping her team makes a eurodance style remix or something because there's no way you can be satisfied disappointing your audience like this 

22 minutes ago, Lust said:

her comments are flooded with disappointed fans, hoping her team makes a eurodance style remix or something because there's no way you can be satisfied disappointing your audience like this 

@itsbadfriends on tiktok made a remix and that’s pretty much how the song should’ve been :toofloppy:

https://www.tiktok.com/@itsbadfriends/video/7223325796113353989?

3 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

I know this was only last year but I've seen a trend lately of artists releasing and doing what fans ask for, especially fans on Tik Tok, like releasing leaked music and slowed / faster versions of songs, so I think it's a possibility. 

plus I'm pretty sure Charli was a bit bitter that era over what her fans were saying about the music, so the last thing she cared about was pleasing them

Also, Kim seems to like chasing streams and trends (which there's nothing wrong with imo) so if enough people ask for it, I think it could happen