bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Omg y’all can STFU, the single artworks are cute as hell! Yes it’s annoying that we get a bunch of singles instead of an album, but I really dig the single covers & how they’re all different colors. The colors totally match the vibes of each song and it’s just CUTE, ok?!?

14417469274.gif

hows this

6X0EcgK.jpg

What is this it's BEAUTIFUL omg.

CDB sounds like a bop, she's coming!

TjmiIK4.png

it's an artwork i made lmao

Using it! And probably keeping it tbh because even if she does end up releasing an EP with a cover that isn't that Microsoft Paint drawing I doubt it'll top yours. Slay me!!!

TjmiIK4.png

My favorite Kim songs in order.. whew this’ll be difficult. +Unlock It reigns supreme! :legend:

1. FADED

2. HILLS

3. HILLSIDE BOYS

4. HEART TO BREAK

5. SLOW IT DOWN

6. I DON’T WANT IT AT ALL

They’re all 10/10 songs!! It was hard to rank them. My favorites are the ones I have the most fun singing along with tbh & Faded is just SOO endlessly catchy and fun... her mind :flutter: (and I guess Dr. Puke’s as well :poordat: ) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: ALSO does anybody else feel like Lil Aaron & Baby E are the same person? For some reason I have this idea that they are.. if anybody can correct me I’ll stop theorizing batshit conspiracies. :toofunny:

14417469274.gif