latothemoon

Lana Del Rey nominated for "Best Alternative" at the 2017 MTV EMAs

Are the MTV awards about the music video (visuals) or the music (songs)? I dunno cause I never watch award shows. But if it's about the videos I will not be voting for Lana.

I think it's for the actual songs since's there's also a category for the best video.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Are the MTV awards about the music video (visuals) or the music (songs)? I dunno cause I never watch award shows. But if it's about the videos I will not be voting for Lana.

Her nomination is for herself as an artist, not a video or a song. Best alternative singer

Reminder to vote her for as many times as you can! She really deserves this :heart:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I just read that U2 won Global Icon award, but does anyone know when the finals results of the categories will be presented? I wanna know if Lana won (and if U2 also won best rock hehe).

i'm pretty sure winners are gonna be announced during the show on the 12th. even if she won't attend they usually announce it during a commercial break.

i76mrxw.png 

it's about payola from labels  :hooker:

hope that Ben and Ed would spend some coins for this after they claim to be the best management company of 2017.  :creep:

giphy.gif

i'm pretty sure winners are gonna be announced during the show on the 12th. even if she won't attend they usually announce it during a commercial break.

Ohh. You’re right, it’s an award show after all, lol.

Thanks! :P

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png