AaA

Lust For Life B-sides & leaks

Lana is known for having a lot of B-sides due to leaks but this watered-down since Honeymoon. 

We have: - Cherry Blossom snippet from 2016

- that Some Things Last a Long Time cover

- Roses Bloom For You snippet

- Best American Record 

- Summer Bummer alternate version

- that little Yosemite live snippet

So they are bot many or I might be missing some. 

Do you think any unreleased songs from this era will leak? 

I want to see what you think

ED5BFC8C303EBE451B2DF0943A570BF9.gif

An unreleased song did leak, best American record.

Some things and cherry blossom are irrelevant to lust for life

I organize her songs respective to eras and they are relevant to Lust For Life more than are with Honeymoon. Also didn't people think Cherry Blossom is meant for the album that time?

I organize her songs respective to eras and they are relevant to Lust For Life more than are with Honeymoon. Also didn't people think Cherry Blossom is meant for the album that time?

just cuz you organize them like this doesn't mean they are LFL B-Sides.

They are irrelevant to either era.

image.png

They never will leak, or at least for a Longest time

They better leak.

morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.gif

just cuz you organize them like this doesn't mean they are LFL B-Sides.

They are irrelevant to either era.

They are even close with Lust for Life time-wise. 

And just cause you don't organize them as LFL B-sides this doesn't meant they aren't.

Another point: Some Things Last a Long time feels like it belong to Lust for Life since it's a folk song and there are some folk influenced in LFL tracks (Tomorrow Never Came, Beautiful People Beautiful Problems) and the cover of the album is folksy too. And people thought it's an indicator of her direction for the album.

They better leak.

morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.gif

They are even close with Lust for Life time-wise. 

And just cause you don't organize them as LFL B-sides this doesn't meant they aren't.

Another point: Some Things Last a Long time feels like it belong to Lust for Life since it's a folk song and there are some folk influenced in LFL tracks (Tomorrow Never Came, Beautiful People Beautiful Problems) and the cover of the album is folksy too. And people thought it's an indicator of her direction for the album.

Some Things is not from the album. It was a cover she did for the film Hi, How Are You Daniel Johnston.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Do you even know what a B-side is? Literally none of the songs you mentioned are B-sides, they're just non-album tracks (Some Things Last A Long Time) and leaked songs that didn't make the cut. 

It seems that I'm not the one who doesn't know what a b-side is, actually.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=b-side

''B-sides are usually songs that do not appear on the actually album that the A-side appears on, ocassionally it does. The b-side song was usually determined not to fit in with the overall sound of the album or it was considered not good enough to be on the album or just plain leftover tracks, so hence it's usage as a b-side. B-sides have often gotten a reputation of being filler and sub-par, even though a good majority of the time b-sides are better than a lot of the album tracks, and in some cases, better than the A-side. ''

WTF.

I was screaming and thought there was a new mass leak, and...

USELESS TOPIC OSCAR.

If you're boring, don't play with our heart honey.

:bye2:

No offense :hooker:

Am I responible for the way you choose to understand the title? No  :hooker:

Literally delete this Thread

1. There is no studio snippet for Yosemite

2. don't let him in you'll have to kick him out again

3. Somethings Last was released unofficial for promo for a short film

4. Cherry blossom was a short song lana wrote when she was very young but never recorded but ended up singing it in a instagram post

5. The alt version of Summer Bummer was a pre final mix that should not of been released but the updated version of the song was not distributed properly

6. Roses vloom for you may be released on a future EP with Yosemite and other Outtakes

7. Best American Record (Demo) Leaked along side a pre final, alternative version of Love (YAIL)

Also a B side is normally an after thought of an album and contains outtakes that didn't make the final cut (Not unreleased songs) for example the Emotion B side by Carly Rae jepson

<p class="bbc_center">@Degynerate

It seems that I'm not the one who doesn't know what a b-side is, actually.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=b-side

''B-sides are usually songs that do not appear on the actually album that the A-side appears on, ocassionally it does. The b-side song was usually determined not to fit in with the overall sound of the album or it was considered not good enough to be on the album or just plain leftover tracks, so hence it's usage as a b-side. B-sides have often gotten a reputation of being filler and sub-par, even though a good majority of the time b-sides are better than a lot of the album tracks, and in some cases, better than the A-side. ''

I think they would count as B-Sides if they were released but they weren't so they're just outtakes/unreleased songs

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif