Sign in to follow this  
t-raider26

Lana and the Harvey Weinstein Controversy

as for FMWTTT was satorical and a direct reply to Lorde after what Lorde said. That song was never meant to be taken seriously (and was one of two songs that she opened the curtain so to say, and was speaking

direct not in character.)

about that, i've wanted to post this on the unpopular lana opinions for some time but laziness: if fmwuttt is to lorde, i'm not comfortable with lana calling an underage brazen girl a whore  :crossed:  and i don't even like Lorde  :crossed:

woah dude calm down, no need to swear at me. I was just genuinely curious if she worked with him and wanted to find out, so asked what she worked with him on to find out. 

Didn't say she got to pick the photographers either, literally just asked if she worked with him...  :toofunny:

the post wasn't directed at you, i was addressing the whole situation you just happened to be the second person talking about her and richardson. sorry if it came off like that though

i76mrxw.png 

She did? I thought she neither admitted nor denied that it was true, that people thinks she did it before she became famous but it was nothing she really... admitted or denied.

Maybe I just remember it wrong? :O I just thought it was clever of her to not say anything because she kept the mysterious aura and "image" of a side-mistress...

Nah, you're right, IIRC she said something like "I have slept with men in the industry but it didn't help my career," which wouldn't be fucking her way up to the top