Sugar Venom

sugar venom's album artworks

hi everyone! i don't have photoshop nor do i know how to use it anyways so please excuse the horrible quality of these, i literally do them on my phone lol. but i'm starting to make album covers for my itunes, so i figured i might as well as share them with you all! i know they're not very good, idk how to do much  :deadbanana:  but it's a start!! 

this one is for Melancholia, aka the black beauty demo + uv outtakes. thats just what i call it in my own library  :D  plus i think it'd make a pretty good EP tbh 

i also can't decide on a color because i'm a libra and i can't make decisions ever, so there are a couple choices lol

OCrxCNH.jpg

2yhl13K.jpg

xtNZxxm.jpg

i'm sorry the font looks so pixelated!! it'll look better when it's in itunes not taking up the whole screen i promise  :ohno:

Ridin' ft. Lil Kim & A$AP Rocky mixed by the lovely @@bellamafia (picosong / thread)

Q9ST6J6.jpg

if anyone has some constructive criticism, tips, or requests lmk <3

UbsOye5.png

i really like the melancholia one, i use the same name for my uv outtakes but your cover is way more fitting, excellent. 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

i really like the melancholia one, i use the same name for my uv outtakes but your cover is way more fitting, excellent.

thank you! i hope we’ll get the actual melancholia song one day :defeated:

actually if i’m hoping for anything it’s ALL of the uv era demos/outtakes/mixes etc :agree:

2yhl13K.jpgI really like this

me too, at first i was really drawn to the red because it seemed so aggressive and i thought it fit really well if the tracklisting (on a nonexistent album lmao) had ended with your girl, and i loved the pink too cause it was softer and romantic but i felt like it was missing something still. i think the cream one fits the mood of the entire record best, even the actual uv album. it’s subdued and sad

UbsOye5.png

these are pretty damn good for doing them on your phone!

holy crap!

what do you use?

thank you! i know they’re not anything special but simple kind of like old lp style album covers are my fave so it works for me lol

i use vsco, glitché, and juxtaposer for editing, and phonto for text!

UbsOye5.png

some more "i don't have photoshop software nor would i know how to use it so i do shitty edits on my iphone" album artwork! i didn't like the official one for Sweetener (sorry Ariana) so i made my own . i know they're bad and pretty much all my edits look the same but at least i enjoy them lol

p.s. sorry they're not very hq but like i said i do these on my phone lol plus when it's in itunes u cant even tell anyways

(click the pictures for full size/more hq lol)

qo4KDbtl.jpg

hMEKeCIl.jpg

WzuoQ0gl.jpg

or without the textures and stickers bc i know not everyone likes stuff that looks old lol 

ZvhSybTl.jpg

wkFVwBZl.jpg

w9b2xq5l.png

also for some reason i keep getting a Driver Error message when i try to change the title of this topic so :rip:

UbsOye5.png

ik all my edits are the same thing but that's because i like it  :crossed: anyways have some more i-made-these-when-i-couldn't-sleep-last-night album artworks 

(click pix for full size, these thumbnails look horrible quality im sorry :toofunny:)

6pFFkl1l.jpg

LOTS more color options in here bc i can't make decisions

hZivxRjm.png  a5rHXR0m.png  yvnEAp6m.png ewDgpqBm.png  kQ9RQsCm.png  5K7BsTsm.png tJKmbHBm.jpg  498c4uam.jpg  iFvS023m.jpg

also sorry i still get an error page when i try to change the thread title

UbsOye5.png

i cant figure out wtf to do w the text but i really like the picture so i give up! 

(click 4 full size)

di0HjO8m.jpg Uc9MDsZm.png AvBLqAGm.png

+ starboy i forgot to post months ago 

AUkNE3Ym.jpg

not that anyone reads this anyways but it still wont let me change the title of the thread 

UbsOye5.png