Sugar Venom

sugar venom's album artworks

3TUGrsZ.jpg ik the quality is bad sorry lol

okay i actually was kind of proud of this one and it got ignored :crossed: i really want to make more, does anyone have any tips or ideas?? i would really appreciate some feedback in general 

UbsOye5.png

okay i actually was kind of proud of this one and it got ignored :crossed: i really want to make more, does anyone have any tips or ideas?? i would really appreciate some feedback in general

Maybe you could create some images to go with L.D.R.'s poems that she posted to her Facebook last year.

i only know how to do one thing 

Tt0DfFbl.jpg

BjmPTfll.jpg

uEUDR4Tl.jpg

click pics 4 hq

also sorry for the heavy grain i didn't do that i think that's just the only version of this pic that we have

it wont let me change the title again either lmfao 

she looks so hot! i hope the real album cover is something like this. at least i can dream

she looks so hot! i hope the real album cover is something like this. at least i can dream

ik, this is one of my fave pics of her :flutter: i have no idea what the album sounds like so it was kinda weird making this lol, I hope it matches eventually :defeated:

UbsOye5.png

Love it! I hope she really nails the visuals. She looks so attractive and mysterious here.  :flutter:

ty!! I really hope so too. Prayers chuck e cheese grant has no involvement. I really love this pic but I can see why it was never used for anything, if u look at it for a little bit it starts to look like her eyes are going two different directions :toofunny:

UbsOye5.png

ty!! I really hope so too. Prayers chuck e cheese grant has no involvement. I really love this pic but I can see why it was never used for anything, if u look at it for a little bit it starts to look like her eyes are going two different directions :toofunny:

Lmaooo :crai: Whichever ones they end up going with in the future, they better be fine as hell  :rip:

A dump

Spoiler

fMVrMdmm.jpg ezLrEmom.jpg di0HjO8m.jpg O9gBP0nm.jpg OrgVhzWm.jpg  + bonus danny brown lmfao Ely9Yzgm.jpg

Edit: Ok I only like the danny one now :toofunny: at least im learning lmfao

Edited by Sugar Venom

UbsOye5.png

im a mess!! i kno

my attempt at salvaging whatever her original idea was

[removed since it it was ugly] 

Edited by Sugar Venom
nvm it was so bad lol

UbsOye5.png

On 10/16/2017 at 3:15 AM, Sugar Venom said:

hi everyone! i don't have photoshop nor do i know how to use it anyways so please excuse the horrible quality of these, i literally do them on my phone lol. but i'm starting to make album covers for my itunes, so i figured i might as well as share them with you all! i know they're not very good, idk how to do much  :deadbanana:  but it's a start!! 

this one is for Melancholia, aka the black beauty demo + uv outtakes. thats just what i call it in my own library  :D  plus i think it'd make a pretty good EP tbh 

i also can't decide on a color because i'm a libra and i can't make decisions ever, so there are a couple choices lol

Reveal hidden contents

OCrxCNH.jpg

2yhl13K.jpg

xtNZxxm.jpg

i'm sorry the font looks so pixelated!! it'll look better when it's in itunes not taking up the whole screen i promise  :ohno:

Ridin' ft. Lil Kim & A$AP Rocky mixed by the lovely @@bellamafia (picosong / thread)

Reveal hidden contents

Q9ST6J6.jpg

if anyone has some constructive criticism, tips, or requests lmk <3

Loved them. Could you please share them without the ticket (just the cover)?