Sign in to follow this  
Gecko

Marilyn Manson

Simply no other way to say this, either than that he is truly an icon. I'm not a large fan of his music, or genre even, but wow he never ceases to amaze me, or anyone probably. His older music is probably the only stuff I'll ever connect with, but wow. Also shocked there was no thread for him, considering how tremendous he is, but I guess it makes sense considering this is a Lana forum lol. my friends saw him w/o me (shocker) and apparently he puts on really crazy shows. I was supposed to see him & Alice Glass but a stage prop fell on him and he went to the hospital :( Not the first time he's been hospitalized from performing though 

He's a trash person and half of his music is trash, but half of his music saved me when I was younger so there's that. Man That You Fear will forever be the best. 

Also, there would've been a thread for him a few years ago, but since metal is a niche here and the metalheads thread flopped, it didn't make sense for me to create threads for every metal/rock person :P 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

I have had a weird love for him since I was seven. I am torn between wanting him to be my dad or my daddy  :hooker:  :toofunny:  :delish: .

I love his creative perspective, his art, and hes always been so damn attractive to me. I can't really pinpoint on specific thing.

Yes I know I have issues...

ok, so i'm obsessed with the new album, it’s all killer no filler for me. 

Top tracks:
Half-Way & One Step Forward
Solve Coagula
Broken Needle

this album has totally sent me down the MM rabbit hole and i’m now revisiting their whole discography, so many iconic songs… and bops! :crai: Manson really has one of my favorite voices in music, very unique voice.. 

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

4 hours ago, Roses of Saigon said:

Whatever! 

This woman has all the money in the world to sue him. Instead she posts her shit on social media accounts.

Sick and tired of stories like these, the #meetoo, feminism, gender discussions or people trying to invent terminologies and its definitions. Some humans have too much time and obviously not enough success in their jobs.

Our planet really has bigger problems + all of this happens to ordinary people too and who the fuck cares? The VIPs? LOL

A normal 19 year old using common sense would have known that the following isn’t romantic! And her parents as well! 

https://www.google.de/amp/s/people.com/celebrity/evan-rachel-wood-sex-music-video-is-romantic/%3famp=true

mod note: user was warned for this post

12 minutes ago, Your Local Countryclub said:

Whatever! 

This woman has all the money in the world to sue him. Instead she posts her shit on social media accounts.

Sick and tired of stories like these, the #meetoo, feminism, gender discussions or people trying to invent terminologies and its definitions. Some humans have too much time and obviously not enough success in their jobs.

Our planet really has bigger problems + all of this happens to ordinary people too and who the fuck cares? The VIPs? LOL

A normal 19 year old using common sense would have known that the following isn’t romantic! And her parents as well! 

https://www.google.de/amp/s/people.com/celebrity/evan-rachel-wood-sex-music-video-is-romantic/%3famp=true

GFYS

22 minutes ago, Your Local Countryclub said:

Whatever! 

if your abuser had people who praised him around the world you would want to put the truth out there too

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

24 minutes ago, Your Local Countryclub said:

Whatever! 

you could've just continued to listen to him privately but you had to say some stupid shit 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 minute ago, sexyslutboy said:

if your abuser had people who praised him around the world you would want to put the truth out there too

It took her years to tell the world. My abuser wouldn’t have its fucking balls anymore.

3 minutes ago, new gods said:

you could've just continued to listen to him privately but you had to say some stupid shit 

shit to you because you don’t want to hear the truth