Sign in to follow this  
Donald Trump - Events And News

The world's & this forum's hottest man right now, this is a thread for both him and the events surrounding him. I believe since the current climate of him+our multiide of American and LGBT members I'd thought I'd make this thread. Here's some things with him recently

Trump to release JFK files

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/21/us/politics/trump-jfk-assassination-classified.html

Trump rejects widow call controversy

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/23/politics/gma-myeshia-johnson-trump/index.html

I'm honestly shocked at this sudden release of the JFK files. Something of his I'm looking forward to. The whole widow call thing is stupid to me.

(@mods delete this if this thread is unnecessary)

i don't see a need for the JFK files to be released but I am interested in them. I doubt there are any major bombshells that we didn't already know but who knows.

As for the widow call I totally believe he did it, that is definitely something he would say, even if he didn't mean it to be disrespectful. He never can quite say what he means in the right way. Limited vocabulary I suppose

the jfk files have been scheduled for decades now http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41708854 is he announcing it like it was his idea and he's doing it on his own volition?? he might be disappointed by his job but he's really thriving on being the center of attention

Congress has since allowed the release, that IS if the President found them to be not harm the country. Trump doesn't believe it will. Obama & Bushes had no intentions

Congress has since allowed the release, that IS if the President found them to be not harm the country. Trump doesn't believe it will. Obama & Bushes had no intentions

then, i hope he really thought thoroughly about it. i doubt that so if it's going to be beneficial or harmful it will be like rolling a dice  

Trump is unfit, illegit, and anything he does is to distract from his high crimes and misdemeanors 

everything he does, his family like the mob, profits from like the gotttti family

In the last week he has added over 47 lies to his record number of lies, and his "general" lied when talking to Ms. Johnson about the death of her husband

(is the coffin empty???)

Trump, TrumpInc, and his extended family have now gone after Women, Blacks, Latino's, Americans who live in Puerto Rico, Jews Gays, Transgenders, etc.

His health sec. who quit in disgrace, his wife said she wants to quarantine Gays.

First they came for, then they came for, then they came for

Someone had a great article-

Trump is not Hitler, but 10 out of 10 talking points, Trump is doing everything Hitler did.

and everything those pulling his strings want, not one person who is poor or in the middle class will benefit from

​An abject failure.

IF, and its a big if, the vote is allowed, is honest and fair and everyone can vote, the congress will flip.

As for the JFK, that was scheduled, the Kennedy family is NOT happy with the way trump is doing it.

And expect it to leave many questions unasked. (and Bush and President Obama had nothing to do with this as it wasn't time for its

release until this Thursday).

Trump=Weinstein=Roger Ailes=Bill O'reilly and systematically, every single business in America should be scrubbed top to bottom

especially look into Doctors, Pilots, Astronauts, who in their history have much abuse/harassment, etc.

Only reason Trump's seemingly Teflon is those pesky confidentiality statements forcing gags on people who would talk.

Note how trump threatens to go to court, but rarely if ever actually does it. He bullies people into submission.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

The world's & this forum's hottest man right now, this is a thread for both him and the events surrounding him. I believe since the current climate of him+our multiide of American and LGBT members I'd thought I'd make this thread. Here's some things with him recently

Trump to release JFK files

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/21/us/politics/trump-jfk-assassination-classified.html

Trump rejects widow call controversy

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/23/politics/gma-myeshia-johnson-trump/index.html

I'm honestly shocked at this sudden release of the JFK files. Something of his I'm looking forward to. The whole widow call thing is stupid to me.

(@mods delete this if this thread is unnecessary)

how could you do THE mr. worldwide like this SWM ? 

look how sad u made him

-Pitbull-pitbull-rapper-32899606-200-200

but just to stay on topic: i am curious about the JFK files, overall I think he's definitely the most divisive political figure we've had in modern times, to the very point even speaking his name sparks debates from both ends of the stick

I was holding onto false hope that he wouldn't be a bombshell, was very let down with his choice of VP, and was honestly disgusted by his cabinet choices. On top of all this I don't think he'll make America anything more than a laughingstock; nor even serve a full term- whether it be foul play or impeachment or resignation; Trump is just THAT polarizing. 

& I heavily agree w the above statement about the Onion, some days it really feels that way. With downright insulting choices like the lack of acknowledgment of Pride month, the whole 'president of the virgin islands' etc. it's all worrying, and i even agree with Lana's POV in that during Obama's era you could go without delving into politics. It's just how it was, it's not like the world has gotten more 'PC' it's gotten more tense. People just want similar standards and with opposition sparks flames, a man seen as undesirable only fans the flames of the more aggressive side and it's all really a modern day powder keg- you kinda have to know where you stand and hope your reasons why are good enough to make you seem like you have a spine, you gotta know your opinions and your beliefs.

The world has always been about politics- it's never NOT been anywhere else. It's just that during these last few years the idea of politics is much more aggressive than before, n I honestly only see it getting worse as Trump serves.