annedauphine

Daytona Mess

Let's all together DISREGARD what I last posted cause it was pure trash; here's a redesign of a suuuuuuper old concept instead:

2GTAzxU.jpg

N6GWvKs.png

YRgw8Yn.png

mcJaWRI.png

lc9hlE5.jpg

5umrY1B.png

lgI3j4r.png

59cLg0S.png

V0ZTawl.png

I also made a BRAND NEW insta for my upcoming stuff: daytonando :D Feel free to @ me if you want me to follow you back! I'll be posting new Lana design concepts, and also progress stuff in the stories! Upcoming is a redesign of a 2006 songs concept I did ages ago!

ZKcaooE.png

On 4/2/2021 at 2:41 PM, Clampigirl said:

I never thought of using that ruined kitchen picture for cover art but it's one of my absolute fav pics of her and now I want it on a cover lol

It's also one of my absolute favourite pictures of her. Ultimate dream gf. If I could meet her at this precise moment, I would sacrifice everything. Just stumbling upon her smoking that cigarette in that messy kitchen. I wonder what she was listening to, what she was thinking of, if it was a sad cigarette, an angry cigarette, a peaceful cigarette. Kills me there's no more pics of this set

Also I love how the Mother Mary pic on the fridge references the Fordham Road lyrics <3 

ZKcaooE.png

After seeing the LDR Village website, I really, really want to make a fully developed concept for Sirens, like the one I did for AKA but maybe even further. I want it to be suuuuper conceptual though, verging on experimental, much more like the things you see on Behance than the super dope but perhaps commercial things you usually see for Lana fanart. Maybe without even pics of Lana or maybe just abstract. I think what would be cool would be like, vinyl, cd, tshirt, hoodie / sweater, tote bag, some other similar merch, prints, posters, postcards, maybe a cassette... I'm brainstorming ideas but I think that I have one that is pretty cool. And I liked my old idea of having two releases, one in powder blue, one in baby pink.

Sorry don't mind me just rambling here, I think this is going to be my next large scale project and I'm gonna put it in my portfolio... I'm still in the first phase of gathering inspiration

ZKcaooE.png

On 4/2/2021 at 2:24 PM, annedauphine said:

Here's my East Side little concept :D Damn it evolved a lot since my first one, oof. Don't think I'll remake it in a while lol, pretty much at the end of what I can do with it

koZRXci.png

Full pics:

Hide contents

9FYknz4.jpg

koWdp4Y.png

3jPEuPi.png

5G2NUn3.jpg

omg it’s amazing!! I skimmed through your portfolio and all your projects are mind blowing I love the concepts! 

3 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

omg it’s amazing!! I skimmed through your portfolio and all your projects are mind blowing I love the concepts! 

Thank you so much :D I'm really trying to improve my music packaging game, so many incredibly talented people making stuff for Lana!

ZKcaooE.png

4 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Lana should hire you as a visual artist. Your projects are flawless ❤

Oh Lord I'm really honoured :defeated:Honestly a solid 98% of what I've done is shit but... Honeymoon hotline... You know what to do :) 

ZKcaooE.png

40 minutes ago, deadlyynightshade said:

All of your work is amazing :trisha:

Thank you so so so much :D

1 minute ago, Clampigirl said:

You have no idea how much I wish this was real

Sis shit that's the highest compliment. Thank you :poordat:

ZKcaooE.png