annedauphine

Daytona Mess

Hey so I've been working on my concept for the Lana Font Directory I've had in mind for over a year. It is largely inspired by Coyote's masterpost design.

Basically the concept is a directory of all the fonts used for each era. It features the fonts in ideally an editable fashion, with a few details. I'm still working on the design but if it works I'd like to find a dev for it.

RCyvXqi.png

I love the BTD font, it looks just like the real thing! Is it gonna be downloadable when it's finished? I'm tired of using Rainbow and having all my album art look a little off lol

I love the BTD font, it looks just like the real thing! Is it gonna be downloadable when it's finished? I'm tired of using Rainbow and having all my album art look a little off lol

It looks just like the real thing bc I think it's a ai* rip from lmdr :) I didn't made it! I don't know where you can download it but it's called Philfont!

ZKcaooE.png

Started working on a redesign of my oooooooold ass AKA project, which had a lot of good ideas but was poorly executed (I mean it was my first real CD project). So I'm making it into a boxset, here's a sneak peak I'll post high quality stuff when it's done :)

j71sboO.png
MKrKTwz.png

ZKcaooE.png

It's fucking live! So happy! Here's the full concept with 20 pics I think. I tried hard to give AKA what it (hopefully for me) deserves. Please enjoy, and like the project if you do like it, it helps tremendously!! Thank you so much for following my work :)

https://www.behance.net/gallery/95501227/Lana-Del-Ray

91726495501227.5e99c164cbbe2.png

ZKcaooE.png

It's fucking live! So happy! Here's the full concept with 20 pics I think. I tried hard to give AKA what it (hopefully for me) deserves. Please enjoy, and like the project if you do like it, it helps tremendously!! Thank you so much for following my work :)

Wow... wow... wow

You blew my mind! This is astounding work!

I really don't know what to say - the effort you put into this, the grungy yet clean theme you put into everything... I can really say that Lana's team would never be able to pull something like this off!

Wow... wow... wow

You blew my mind! This is astounding work!

I really don't know what to say - the effort you put into this, the grungy yet clean theme you put into everything... I can really say that Lana's team would never be able to pull something like this off!

Damn thank you so much, it means the world! That's a HUGE compliment for me! I really do think I've improved and although this is probably not perfect I'm happy I reworked it :)

ZKcaooE.png

SUPER NICE !    :gclap:  Great job you did !

Looks wondeful and the black+white photos look good too.  :)

CONGRATULATIONS!

-

I never get tired of seeing your stuff omg  :defeated: I rarely comment cause I'm lazy and stupid but omg... your art is just so beautiful, so detailed yet so simplistic, I feel like every single detail holds a lot of meaning and I LOVE THAT AAAA  :defeated:. Sometimes I spend like 20 minutes glued to your Behance page. I'm a proud fan

I never get tired of seeing your stuff omg  :defeated: I rarely comment cause I'm lazy and stupid but omg... your art is just so beautiful, so detailed yet so simplistic, I feel like every single detail holds a lot of meaning and I LOVE THAT AAAA  :defeated:. Sometimes I spend like 20 minutes glued to your Behance page. I'm a proud fan

Ok but that means the world to me, I don't care what people think of my Lana stuff anymore because I think it's all an absolute load of shit but I'm extremely touched that you like what I do for design. These typography studies are all I live for so knowing it's not all for nothing is the universe. THANK YOU.

ZKcaooE.png

Making progress on the light version

But what is wrong with the "LDRCondensed2.0-Light " version?

It looks great to my eyes.  :)

Can I have your permission to use it for the Lana Lyrics book I am creating for everyone here on Lanaboards ?

I will post the credits to Annedauphine (or maybe your full name? )

just so I will not have to use (and credit) those other fonts ... Bebas Neue -or- Rainbow -or- Philfont 

-

Is that the Rainbow Font? So cool  :hdu:

It is! It's originally called LDRCondensed, I made a thread about it check it out :)

But what is wrong with the "LDRCondensed2.0-Light " version?

It looks great to my eyes.  :)

Can I have your permission to use it for the Lana Lyrics book I am creating for everyone here on Lanaboards ?

I will post the credits to Annedauphine (or maybe your full name? )

just so I will not have to use (and credit) those other fonts ... Bebas Neue -or- Rainbow -or- Philfont 

Nothing's wrong, this was posted before I finished it and posted a thread about it! You obviously have my permission, I do NOT have the rights on the original font and I've made it from bits of Philfont. If you want to credit me but you don't have to, use Daytona Mess please! I advise you to use the font I've made though it's much more complete

ZKcaooE.png