TIARNZUS

Update requests - October 30th

1. I wish we have more themes ):
  2. More smileys, please? http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/121-smiley-requests/ (especially posts #13, 28, and 32) G9dVt.gif :yesnod:
  3. Please bring back :cuteface: Bn2mO.png, and fix the names for both :love: smileys, to :love1: and :love2:
  4. x
  5. x

(By the way, if the list copies-and-pastes as bullet points instead of numbers, just highlight it and click "Numbered list" above)

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

1. Gallery

2. Interview (a pinned Lana Del Rey sub-section)

3. ...

Too, I'd like to ask what Themes is?

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

I think LDR is asking us to keep a running list?

1. I wish we have more themes ):
  2. More smileys, please? http://lanaboards.co...miley-requests/ (especially posts #13, 28, and 32) G9dVt.gif :yesnod:
  3. Please bring back :cuteface: Bn2mO.png, and fix the names for both :love: smileys, to :love1: and :love2:
  4. Gallery
  5. Interview (a pinned Lana Del Rey sub-section)

Too, I'd like to ask what Themes is?

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

Monicker's been whining about wanting a :suicide: emoticon for some time. I say we assist him with an appropriate-sized version of this:

nsKrf.gif

I'd also like an appropriate-sized :benmawson: emoticon us mods can use when we remove or edit something:

d48yv.png

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I gotta give credit to a certain feline friend that found that Ben Mawson image and had the idea that it should be an emoticon. I did my best with my limited graphics skills to give it a transparent background, but if someone can smooth out the edges and size it down a little, it'll be perfect. If someone can size that :suicide: emoticon down a little it'd make that one better too.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I gotta give credit to a certain feline friend that found that Ben Mawson image and had the idea that it should be an emoticon. I did my best with my limited graphics skills to give it a transparent background, but if someone can smooth out the edges and size it down a little, it'll be perfect. If someone can size that :suicide: emoticon down a little it'd make that one better too.

Can a certain feline friend resurrect a certain :creydeen: .gif too? I feel a lot like that lately.

Monicker's been whining about wanting a :suicide: emoticon for some time. I say we assist him with an appropriate-sized version of this:

nsKrf.gif

I'd also like an appropriate-sized :benmawson: emoticon us mods can use when we remove or edit something:

d48yv.png

Now why would Monicker demand a :suicide: emoticon, I'd never fathom.

He should live long, and bless this forum with his Lovelace grace.

Not Linda, you perv!

Lovelace.png

Felt half-responsible for that .gif resize but I don't have PS CS5 atm.

And Ben with THAT size is perfect, imo.

Topic Label. I wonder if IPB has this feature still, dunno what it's really called, but I think it serves as a clickable tag as well as a helpful graphic to distinguish a topic's content from another (if fellow members would be so kind to back me up on its merits, I'd appreciate).

I was thinking of something like this:

u72HP.jpg

. Is it possible that maybe, since we are an image-heavy forum, we could just drop img urls in post and the same protocol like [media] can be applied (ie. automatically add the [media] code to any video URLs)?

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

THE PEOPLE WANT A "NEW CONTENT" BUTTON, FULFILL THIS NEED.

Seriously, we had one at the beginning. It's a basic forum necessity.

We should keep the smiley request thread open always but let people know that they can't expect more until an update. Know what I mean? More of a gripe than a request regarding the forum, but...

I'd love you forever if we could have the over-make-uped-lana aka :slut: back. She could convey so many different feelings and mood. I miss her.

I miss her too, it was OffToTheRaces' edit, remember?

I remember her face being like really caked on, and wasn't there hoop earrings?

Look so much like a JonHo :toofloppy:

THE PEOPLE WANT A "NEW CONTENT" BUTTON, FULFILL THIS NEED.

Seriously, we had one at the beginning. It's a basic forum necessity.

We should keep the smiley request thread open always but let people know that they can't expect more until an update. Know what I mean? More of a gripe than a request regarding the forum, but...

I have a blur memory of this New Content feature, might you illustrate it?

I have a blur memory of this New Content feature, might you illustrate it?

It's just a button at the top of the page that you click that takes you to all the unread posts, rather than sifting through it by sub-forum by sub-forum. Most forums have them.