Spin me 'round, kiss me in your Chevrolet
I love you more with each and everyday
Top down, gonna make a getaway, top down
You found me when I had lost my way
Foot down, we're going all the way, touchdown

(Make a getaway, top down)

You know what I want
Take me to the K-Mart, pick me up pink lip-gloss.
How you get so hot?
You're making me crazy, hoping you'll never stop.

You say that we were meant to be
We'll be together finally
Flying around and I'm finally free

I love you more with each and everyday
Top down, finally gonna get away, top down
You found me when I had lost my way
Foot down, now we're going all the way, touchdown

We're on our way (x4)

Why do I think too much?
You tell me not to worry because you're the boss
And you, you got a real good plan
My trouble's all over now because you're my man
You don't know what you've done to me
You're heavier than heavenly
Life on the run has set me free, me free now

We're on our way (x15)

(You tell me not to worry

Because you're the boss)

Edited by SitarHero

tumblr_mhzjal5z1N1rab19lo1_1280.png

I didn't realize the heavier than heaven was most likely inspired by

YOMWfif.jpg

(According to my research, the term 'heavier than heaven' came from a tour Nirvana did w/ another band whose lead singer was extremely overweight.. ha ha ha hidden meanings in Lana's songs? I heard the u like the big boys hunny, is that tru?)

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

I didn't realize the heavier than heaven was most likely inspired by

YOMWfif.jpg

do u think she read it? like she's only rly talked about his face & i've read the book and there's tons of information in there & if she has read it it's kind of weird how she doesn't seem to know much about him

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

do u think she read it? like she's only rly talked about his face & i've read the book and there's tons of information in there & if she has read it it's kind of weird how she doesn't seem to know much about him

I don't know. I can't really picture her doing that now but maybe back in her trailer park days when she was looking for inspiration?  I don't think he is one of her favorites, even though she says seeing HSB video for the first time at a party (I do doubt this even happening) was a huge influence on her, she even said in an interview she didn't know all the songs, she just had some of their released CDs lol

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

(According to my research, the term 'heavier than heaven' came from a tour Nirvana did w/ another band whose lead singer was extremely overweight.. ha ha ha hidden meanings in Lana's songs? I heard the u like the big boys hunny, is that tru?)

lmao yes, tad. tad used to throw up a lot and kurt always liked looking at is puke bc it was rly colourful bc kurt puked a lot too bc he had a stomach problem but his was mostly bile & blood

121116-nirvana-5.png

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

lmao yes, tad.

OMG. Are we seriously talking about Tad? Where the fuck is @@Monicker? We need to reminisce about the 90s. (The Arsenio Hall Show is back on the air, y'know.)

Back in the day a lot of people would've bet cake on Tad being huge. Unfortunately, they had bad luck with a series of cover controversies. Kanye and his beautiful dark twisted fantasy ain't got shit on Tad.

tad used to throw up a lot and kurt always liked looking at is puke bc it was rly colourful bc kurt puked a lot too bc he had a stomach problem but his was mostly bile & blood

BTW, I wonder if Kurt ever got to look at the color of one of L7's used tampons. Or his splattered brains in the brief moment before losing consciousness after Courtney shot him.

:troll:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I can see why Justin Parker likes this one so much. It encapsulates so much of that wild, "americana, let's go and explore the endless possibilities of the big unknown with our bad boy boyfriend" feeling that lends it's magic to many of her pre-BTD songs. It's funny. This song is kinda forgotten by the fanbase, because it leaked very early, so we all probably played it to death by now and moved on. But I randomly got the urge to play it again and again today and wow...it's so good. Lana simply has too many wonderful songs to properly appreciate them all. It's overwhelming sometimes, and there is more coming! But this song is something special. :kiss:

39 minutes ago, Vanilla Icy said:

ahh my most played unreleased song 

you don't know what you've done to me
you're heavier than heavenly
 :pray:

It’s my most played unreleased song too! & the lyric you quoted is one of my favourite Lana lyrics of all time. Such a gorgeous song x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Why do I think too much?
You tell me not to worry because you're the boss
And you, you got a real good plan
My trouble's all over now because you're my man
You don't know what you've done to me
You're heavier than heavenly
Life on the run has set me free, me free now

the girls (lana) just aren’t doing it like this anymore . and no i will not be taking arguments

RVhKIwP.gif