Elle

Pop-Up Shops Announced

There is/was also this dress she wore in Munich during the Paradise Tour signed by her

305e922c9e62eca5704e6477fb235d29.jpg

24126990_194207794460452_134907037179759

atujgm.jpg

Found here

I like it but I'd love to have all the dresses in lace she wore during shows or at least know where she get most of them, it's so hard to find something like that in my country :crai:

✧・゚:* ヽ(*・ω・)ノ*:・゚✧

Lol @ LA fans cutting in line. Lana should have opened up a shop in the UK, since us Brits take queuing very seriously. Mess.

It would be better if everyone were given like tickets for standing in line with numbers on so no one could cut the line...

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I just read that a fan asked her about Yosemite and she said it'll be out in around 6 months with a new album, but I can't find the fan who said that or the source of the rumour

I just saw that tweet too! I posted it on the LFL Post-Release thread if anyone wants to see :)

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

I just read that a fan asked her about Yosemite and she said it'll be out in around 6 months with a new album, but I can't find the fan who said that or the source of the rumour

tumblr_ozzrb22mAM1w5azgco1_1280.jpg

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

A new album in the late spring would be really groovy! I look forward to new music.

16 perfect songs on Lust For Life, now I want to hear 16 more new songs and I want the new album to start off with a reprise of Out of the Black and into the Blue going straight into Yosemite, then the next song.

And would like it to include the Lana/Adam Cohen duet of Chelsea #2 in conjunction with the album of the tribute being released, and the song being released as a single.

I am appalled at some of the responses in this thread. Just when I think some of the posters here can't go low enough and abusive enough to Lana, comes posts even worse. Shame on you.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I heard Lana got mobbed at the last pop-up and people were blocking her from getting into her car, is this true? There’s apparently footage of it but I haven’t seen anything yet. If so that’s really upsetting, I hope it doesn’t put her off from interacting with fans.

giphy.gif  

The thing is why she is selling her stuff? I hope cause she wants rich fans to get them

I saw her just giving away her vintage stuff in a video. I think she gave up on selling them.