BLURRYFACE

Rina Sawayama

I haven't found the deluxe edition as it hasn't been released in my country yet, but in the meanwhile I decided to listen (for the first time [!!]) to RINA and OMG, the way there is no single song there that is skip-worthy. Not even SAWAYAMA did that to me. Cancel me for finding that damn album just today. RINA is excellence. Magneficient. Talented, brilliant, etc.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

listening to Lucid right now and ... its not bad???? yeah its basic 2018 EDM but its better than half of the stuff some of yall listen to and 

lmao its her #1 track on Apple Music lmaoaooao

We out Here and Bees & Honey could easily replace like 3 songs on the album and im not saying which xo

On 11/27/2020 at 9:45 AM, drewlwhite said:

First and only song  by her I saved in my library.  

the album is free on youtube if youre struggling to pay for streaming 

bees & honey is solid as an interlude, but otherwise I feel like the other two just aren't... SAWAYAMA - esque songs. I would've rather her not released cherry when she did and waited for SAWAYAMA deluxe and put it there instead. we out here and lucid are just not it...

xMcVPI7.jpg

39 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

Lucid isn't bad and Tokyo Takeover isn't good enough to be causing all this commotion

tea. its not that great either, the inability to hear anything bc of the terrible mixing kind of makes it not great to listen to.

xMcVPI7.jpg

We Out Here is really cute, very early 2000s, Britney circa 2001 and Take Me As I Am.

Bees & Honey is good, very catchy and sweet

LIIWMI's got very good instrumental, from the middle til the end - pure slayage 

Lucid still mediocre lol

But overall I don't see how these tracks fit into SAWAYAMA. It simply could've been an ep 

2 hours ago, comeintomybedroom said:

Lucid isn't bad and Tokyo Takeover isn't good enough to be causing all this commotion

The mixing on Tokyo Takeover is kinda annoying but it's still more unique and catchy than Lucid imo

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

10 hours ago, cellophane said:

But overall I don't see how these tracks fit into SAWAYAMA. It simply could've been an ep 

I was thinking about the same thing... maybe it has to do something with SAWAYAMA's sales or something like that? Someone educate me :biblio:

Rina!!! I just full-blown listened to her about a month ago, and can't stop saying her name. So damn beautiful (fuxk all teachers who cant/won't pronounce unique first/last names, your moms a hoe) i sort of like Lucid. Like ALOT. But it still feels like an appetite for the real Rina. Shes proven she can do certain styles better than the best of the best, now claim your kingdom Queen! Her future is gonna be so damn thrilling. You know its gonna cut deep too :)

On 12/4/2020 at 10:51 AM, TRENCH said:

album is free on youtube if youre struggling to pay for streaming 

Me and my full price Spotify premium account are doing just fine with the only stream i gave this album when it came out lol.

I swear if gays don't overhype a mildly decent album each year they're not happy.

I'll check back when she'll find her own musical Identity. Or if she continues with the basic GP friendly bops like Lucid lmao.

3 hours ago, drewlwhite said:

Me and my full price Spotify premium account are doing just fine with the only stream i gave this album when it came out lol.

I swear if gays don't overhype a mildly decent album each year they're not happy.

I'll check back when she'll find her own musical Identity. Or if she continues with the basic GP friendly bops like Lucid lmao.

This is homophobia.

3 hours ago, drewlwhite said:

photo-thumb-35314.png

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

On 12/5/2020 at 8:28 AM, alan said:

since Tokyo Takeover ended up being buried alive as a Japan only track... does anyone have a FLAC or iTunes Plus of the song?

The FLAC/MP3 is a google search away.

The important file here is the original iTunes Plus from Japan, that one has a better mixing (you can compare it if you play the preview from the JP store)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, Roger said:

The FLAC/MP3 is a google search away.

The important file here is the original iTunes Plus from Japan, that one has a better mixing (you can compare it if you play the preview from the JP store)

i tried to buy it from the JP store but i couldn't move my informations for payment from my country to Japan, so yeah...