BLURRYFACE

Rina Sawayama

I'm not mad at her re-releasing a song from her debut album as long as it's some kind of promo single or shit. Chosen Family is definitely one of my faves from SAWAYAMA. But re-releasing it after a while, after Lucid and the deluxe, and with a guest... I keep the original. I don't hate Elton, but I don't think Chosen Family needed a revisit. The original is great. 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

20 hours ago, jvcx said:

i am so losing my faith in her ability to make good decisions

tbh, me too...

like, why the fuck she has not released a live digital show?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

20 hours ago, jvcx said:

i am so losing my faith in her ability to make good decisions

We're talking about the girl who decided to release a music video for Ordinary Superstar, who scrapped Cherry from Sawayama and who wanted to cut 10-20-40 from Rina, like she's always had bad decisions :toofunny:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

On 4/14/2021 at 6:27 PM, Still Sane said:

We're talking about the girl who decided to release a music video for Ordinary Superstar, who scrapped Cherry from Sawayama and who wanted to cut 10-20-40 from Rina, like she's always had bad decisions :toofunny:

I wasn't around during the release of the EP... excluding Cherry from the album was the right thing to do tbh but cutting 10-20-40 would've been pure lunacy.

On 4/14/2021 at 10:27 AM, Still Sane said:

Cherry, Where U Are and Flicker would've been cute bonus tracks, but I actually didn't know she wanted to cut 10-20-40 :hdu: literally one of her best. RINA is such a great project, I just can't picture it any different.

14 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Cherry, Where U Are and Flicker would've been cute bonus tracks, but I actually didn't know she wanted to cut 10-20-40 :hdu: literally one of her best. RINA is such a great project, I just can't picture it any different.

Yes, she said it at 25:45 there:

4 minutes ago, Still Sane said:

Yes, she said it at 25:45 there:

"I know you're gonna kill me, like, bitch you have no taste". Yeah, we actually said that, girl. I would've possibly died if she'd scrapped it. Thankfully not. Now let me go and stream that gem :bop: 

Cherry was never meant to be on Sawayama. Same with Flicker and Valentine.

4 hours ago, HigherThanHope said:

I cannot believe How We Were Then didn't come on the Deluxe nor the 1yr :deadbanana:

Tbh that was super disappointing cause she said she would finish it to release it after the album release. Instead we got Lucid.........

自由になる自由がある

I PRAY more songs like 10-20-40 are on our way.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Since she just announced the tour, what do yall think could be a realistic setlist for it?
I think it will go something like this:

Spoiler

1- Dynasty
2- XS
3- Take Me As I Am / 10-20-40 Mashup
4- Cherry
5- Comme Des Garçons
*Fuck This World Interlude*
6- STFU
7-Alterlife
8- Akasaka Sad
9- Bad Friend
10- Tokyo Love Hotel
11- Who's Gonna Save You now
*Love Me 4 Me Interlude*
12- Cyber Stockholm Syndrome
13- Chosen Family
14- Snakeskin
Encore: Lucid

4 minutes ago, Still Sane said:

Since she just announced the tour, what do yall think could be a realistic setlist for it?
I think it will go something like this:

Hide contents

1- Dynasty
2- XS
3- Take Me As I Am / 10-20-40 Mashup
4- Cherry
5- Comme Des Garçons
*Fuck This World Interlude*
6- STFU
7-Alterlife
8- Akasaka Sad
9- Bad Friend
10- Tokyo Love Hotel
11- Who's Gonna Save You now
*Love Me 4 Me Interlude*
12- Cyber Stockholm Syndrome
13- Chosen Family
14- Snakeskin
Encore: Lucid

Lucid as the encore song would be so anticlimatic ngl

3 hours ago, jvcx said:

Lucid as the encore song would be so anticlimatic ngl

nah i bet it slaps live, i cant imagine listening to that song live and refusing to enjoy it lmfao

xMcVPI7.jpg