BLURRYFACE

Rina Sawayama

2 minutes ago, Sister Ray said:

But will it be as it’s own single or unreleased? I hate having only one unreleased song but I hate having fake singles

i had put it in unreleased with catch me in the air (live version), terror & original tunnel vision (i know the latter 2 are technically released but they don't really fit anywhere else)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

i'm kind of excited for the next album since catch me in the air and missing summers both seem to have the same early 2000s breezy pop rock sound (and subpar lyricism...but we're going to ignore that :ma: )

1 minute ago, Coney Island King said:

Missing Summer is disgusting.

Spoiler

lowkey agree :awkney:

i’m hoping it’s either a demo and eclipse was just left in the dark or it got scrapped

catch me in the air sounds good though! and her features also sound promising

On 1/25/2022 at 10:52 PM, the ocean said:

Hide contents

i’m hoping it’s either a demo and eclipse was just left in the dark or it got scrapped

Missing Scraps is not on the album, it was a demo outtake

only thing i'll say is... the follow-up is AMAZING. 

On 1/25/2022 at 9:52 PM, the ocean said:

Reveal hidden contents

Missing summer is not on the album there are more then 8  scraps

Her next album is the album of the year 

the best pop album i ever heard 

Spoiler

''HTG and TBA "  are the best songs on the album you all are not ready for the follow-up

4 hours ago, 111 said:

Missing Scraps is not on the album, it was a demo outtake

only thing i'll say is... the follow-up is AMAZING. 

i'm so glad that missing flops is not on the album because i can safely say that was the first rina song since sleeping in still sleeping that i didn't like

2 hours ago, the ocean said:

i'm so glad that missing flops is not on the album because i can safely say that was the first rina song since sleeping in still sleeping that i didn't like

"Sleeping in Walking" is amazing what the hell omg

"Terror", on the other hand... yuck.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, EXODUS said:

"Sleeping in Walking" is amazing what the hell omg

"Terror", on the other hand... yuck.

terror is indeed bad but i don't consider it much of a released song anyways lmao

sleeping in waking and who... just sound so defeated like i hear none of OUR rina in those songs and it's just so depressing to listen to

1 minute ago, TRENCH said:

im 100% sure this is what you guys are talking about rn, but are there any updates of the next album? I know she has been busy with filming John Wick

we know that she's definitely recorded stuff according to @111 and @Brightsun who are all saying that it's one of the best pop albums they've heard

also filming has been finished for john wick since october 2021 so she's probably recorded some stuff since then (as well as having recorded stuff before then most likely as well)

14 minutes ago, the ocean said:

terror is indeed bad but i don't consider it much of a released song anyways lmao

sleeping in waking and who... just sound so defeated like i hear none of OUR rina in those songs and it's just so depressing to listen to

I agree, they are super depressing but I adore the single, the B-Side is kinda meh.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, TRENCH said:

im 100% sure this is what you guys are talking about rn, but are there any updates of the next album? I know she has been busy with filming John Wick

I think she said back in like sptember that it was nearly finished and to be released in late summer 22, so I feel like we should start hearing more about pretty soon?

自由になる自由がある

1 hour ago, konnichiwalski said:

I think she said back in like sptember that it was nearly finished and to be released in late summer 22, so I feel like we should start hearing more about pretty soon?

Imagine if there's a Hikki sample on the album, or better yet: a collab!

4 hours ago, TRENCH said:

this album is finished and ready for the release

16 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

pabllo vittar just sang her song featuring rina!!

this is not on her album

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

Imagine if there's a Hikki sample on the album, or better yet: a collab!

no collab it's solo Project