BLURRYFACE

Rina Sawayama

3 hours ago, Brightsun said:

no collab it's solo Project

Thanks for the info, I hope they collab one day, they stan each other. 

Very happy there are not collab, her debut album lacked collabs and it's perfect as it is ♥ 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

6 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Thanks for the info, I hope they collab one day, they stan each other. 

Very happy there are not collab, her debut album lacked collabs and it's perfect as it is ♥ 

but the album is still being mixed so you never know if someone jumps on a track but i will let you know guys

11 hours ago, Honeyyoung said:

pabllo vittar just sang her song featuring rina!!

pabllo was also with Marina too :true:

i need another album more strictly in the vein of STFU :cryney2:

one of my fav genres :trisha:

9 hours ago, Brightsun said:

but the album is still being mixed so you never know if someone jumps on a track but i will let you know guys

Truly appreciate it !

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Ugh didn't like the song. 

I hate Pabllo's voice 

7 hours ago, the ocean said:

Y AAA SSSS GIRLLLL COME ON GETWITMEEEEEEEEE Y O U KNOW INHAD A BOYFRIEND LIKE THAT IN HIGH SKEWLLLL

i hate it

2 hours ago, EYEYE said:

I hope there’s a solo Rina demo that leaks. The song is a bop, but pabllo just sounds terrible

I hope a Rina demo leaks too

Poor Pabllo, I just don't like her (him? them? sorry) at all.

Just now, EXODUS said:

Poor Pabllo, I just don't like her (him? them? sorry) at all.

as someone who has never been to brazil ever and has only experienced it through cultural osmosis - pabllo is a stain on the beautiful country that is brazil :true: :read:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

14 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

She needs to be doing better than this. Her features/ songs or whatever we have had from her the last few months have been fucking boring. 

just trust 

4 hours ago, the ocean said:

i have faith that rina will deliver

pabllo is bad regardless of who is on the track and beg for you was alright but i think could've been better

catch me in the air was EXCELLENT though so i'm optimistic :true:

This, Pabllo is the one to blame, the same happened with his Charli feature. 

He is also the worst part of I Got It and Shake It.