BLURRYFACE

Rina Sawayama

40 minutes ago, 111 said:

album of the year 

so it's done?

i thought she would tease something during coachella but i'm still super excited

17 hours ago, 111 said:

album of the year 

Is it coming out this year?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

She is about to serve so hard, she has no right to aaaaaaaaaaaaa :woot:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

tea i found on popjustice:

- Song is described as "VERY pop with electric guitars" and discussing her relationship with religion.
- "Missing Summers" (the demo that leaked a while back) is not on the album. thank fuck
- There are shoutouts to Britney and Whitney on the album.
- One insider compares the album to Born This Way
- Clarence is all over the album. Bl**dp*p nowhere to be found.
- No features.

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

40 minutes ago, avenue said:

- Song is described as "VERY pop with electric guitars" and discussing her relationship with religion.
- "Missing Summers" (the demo that leaked a while back) is not on the album. thank fuck
- No features.

i compare this album to Chromatica but way darker 

and it's pop  album of the decade 

53 minutes ago, avenue said:

- No features.

byeeee Bl**dp*p! byeee Bl**dp*p!

tiffany-pollard-bye-pumpkin.gif

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Gurls, anyone know what's the difference between "Where U Are" and its radio edit?

https://open.spotify.com/album/0wfyoAtPlgWuxo26vPPttJ?si=Y8t5Hql5Rlm9RH5p_JHBqg

38 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Gurls, anyone know what's the difference between "Where U Are" and its radio edit?

https://open.spotify.com/album/0wfyoAtPlgWuxo26vPPttJ?si=Y8t5Hql5Rlm9RH5p_JHBqg

I think radio edit is just a clean version. It censors "shit" on the 3rd chorus

自由になる自由がある

43 minutes ago, konnichiwalski said:

I think radio edit is just a clean version. It censors "shit" on the 3rd chorus

Thank you! I didn't know it had a curse word lol

I was starting to think that maybe there was a change in the mix or something but I wasn't able to tell lol