BLURRYFACE

Rina Sawayama

this era is campy af and i'm honestly here for it

i think she wanted to go more lightweight after sawayama dealt with generally heavy topics (by mainstream pop standards at least) and she has the right to i mean the world is burning let us have fun y'all

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I really hadn’t listened to the leak for This Hell and it really isn’t as bad as so many made it to seem!

It’s fun cute and still manages to be unique in its own right. It is a single, obviously expecting better album tracks lol. I vibe with it though. Really love love love the little Shania flourishes and the guitar lol!

Super excited for the album and the era itself.  Visuals are nice and there is some cheekiness which is fun. Fucking love her!

I’m not sure about the album cover…. like I can’t quite make sense of what she’s trying to convey 

I think I will be changing it on Apple Music to the single cover with her on the chair 

I really like the concept with the black against the bold red with the smoke but I hope there’s an official alt cover out there I can change it to cause I really can’t unsee the enema bskdjfj mess

qfrWuBl.png

1 hour ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

I will use this as the album cover:

FTFbl_LWQAMlpmr?format=jpg&name=medium

wait slay lemme change it real quick

edit: listening to enter sandman with that cover art is a religious experience that i highly recommend to everyone here

2 hours ago, Architecture1116 said:

someone have the full album…:rip:

and we are four month before the release…

the whole things been scrobbled over like 70 times on last.fm ... i dont think its just one person:hooker:

1 hour ago, Architecture1116 said:

same even though I want to hear catch me in the air right now:shh2:

tbh i’ve listened to the live version so much i’m not even sure that the studio version will live up to it for me

hoping i’m wrong though!

also i’m so gooped from that 1-sec snippet of holy in the trailer i can sense a fan favorite