BLURRYFACE

Rina Sawayama

how did we go from a leak scare to absolutely nothing within minutes </3 at least leak CMITA pretty please

alternatively, can we move on to another (promo) single, This Hell aint it & i absolutely loathe that choreo ew and i need smth new to bridge me over to the release

image.png

1 hour ago, Coney Island King said:

Can you do something for me?

Click the menu button on the top right of your screen.

Go to profile.

Scroll down and click “delete profile”.

Thank you.

Lol sorry I just can’t really get into her other music despite trying many times

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

13 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I hope the whole album is a bop like This Hell …unlike her other zzz music 

Idk, personally I adore SAWAYAMA but I could never (and still can't) get into RINA and I couldn't see the vision when that project came out and everyone praised it left and right; with This Hell I feel like it's decent and up my alley but *just* slightly meh enough that I can't see myself adding it to my Liked Songs any time soon

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

This hell really tores me apart between "its a bop" & "cringey lyrics"

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

On 6/16/2022 at 5:34 AM, AlexIl said:

Idk, personally I adore SAWAYAMA but I could never (and still can't) get into RINA and I couldn't see the vision when that project came out and everyone praised it left and right; with This Hell I feel like it's decent and up my alley but *just* slightly meh enough that I can't see myself adding it to my Liked Songs any time soon

Excuse me but RINA is awesome.

Alterlife? 10-20-40? Through the Wire? Take Me As I Am? Ordinary Superstar?  L E G E N D :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 6/16/2022 at 3:34 AM, AlexIl said:

SAWAYAMA is one of the best albums to come out in the last 10 years, but I agree about Rina. I’ve tried dozen of times and nothing from it interests me 

this hell is cute, but nothing spectacular. We’ll see how the rest of the album holds

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)