BLURRYFACE

Rina Sawayama

The way the spotify exclusive vinyl / HTG single cover (x) captures the vibe of the album so well. She def should've chose it as the standard album cover. Also the singles really did Not do this album justice lol. This album's So good, all of the singles work wayy better in the context of this album. This Hell is probs the weakest song on the album (even though I do like it). 

qfrWuBl.png

kinda disappointed because I still don’t get the meaning of the cover, for the single I do, and also cannot order the Spotify ver vinyl because I don’t live in uk and I already order the standard red:crai:

however I do like the cover match with the vinyl color I love she does not go with normal black vinyl

idk if any other aussies have encountered the same thing but my local JB Hi-Fi already had the HTG vinyls on the shelves lol. here's a pic of the variant they're stocking in case you're interested.

glad i held off on listening to the leak lmao gonna have my first listen tonight

22 minutes ago, loonatheworld said:

idk if any other aussies have encountered the same thing but my local JB Hi-Fi already had the HTG vinyls on the shelves lol. here's a pic of the variant they're stocking in case you're interested.

glad i held off on listening to the leak lmao gonna have my first listen tonight

oh wow, they're usually a lot more careful, maybe some stores weren't notified of the delayed release?

also, that variant is so pretty, i'm tempted to order it!

2 hours ago, loonatheworld said:

omg it looks stunning:flutter:

may I ask did it come with the photo booklet?

40 minutes ago, Architecture1116 said:

omg it looks stunning:flutter:

may I ask did it come with the photo booklet?

right omg it's so pretty
but yes, it does come with the photo booklet :) mostly the photos we've already seen for the single covers but there were 2 that i hadn't seen up until now

1 hour ago, loonatheworld said:

right omg it's so pretty
but yes, it does come with the photo booklet :) mostly the photos we've already seen for the single covers but there were 2 that i hadn't seen up until now

ty!! i really need the booklet can’t wait for my copy!!

After listening a few times it's definitely got a different vibe than SAWAYAMA but in a good way, feels a bit more mature than its predecessor and is another solid record imo even though I had my doubts after the singles and god awful LUCID even though that one was still SAWAYAMA era. The bops are bops (Holy omg)

5 minutes ago, keepitstickyicky said:

r u serious?

it is also the name of the monster....

i have so much second hand embarrassment for you yikes

erm in the novel the creature is never referred to as Frankenstein soooo :awkney: third hand embarrassment? 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

It’s common knowledge that most refer to the monster as ‘Frankenstein’ even when it’s not. 

Frankenstein's monster or Frankenstein's creature, often referred to as simply "Frankenstein",’ 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance