BLURRYFACE

Rina Sawayama

19 hours ago, the ocean said:

i agree but i still like the sawayama deluxe i think it's cute :true:
i actually really like lucid & we out here nnnnn bees and honey can choke though

Lucid is ~okay~ but I tossed WOH and BAH away immediately lol I don't like them at all :toofunny: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, Glitter Boy said:

Lucid is ~okay~ but I tossed WOH and BAH immediately lol I don't like them at all :toofunny: 

one thing i can definitively say is that tokyo takeover shits on all three of them :true:
i bought the 2cd japanese deluxe so i have them all hahahahaha x

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

6 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

what do the stans hear in tokyo takeover that i dont??? ive kinda made myself listen to it like 7 times over the past two years and idkkk its whatever...

it's definitely not the best track from the album whatsoever but it's a cute bop and it's definitely better than... a certain group of tracks

Spoiler

chosen family & bees and honey :bebe:

also while i absolutely like the following songs i can say that TT is better than them: lucid, we out here, tokyo love hotel nnnnnnnnnnnnnn

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

it's definitely not the best track from the album whatsoever but it's a cute bop and it's definitely better than... a certain group of tracks

Hide contents

chosen family & bees and honey :bebe:

also while i absolutely like the following songs i can say that TT is better than them: lucid, we out here, tokyo love hotel nnnnnnnnnnnnnn

the fact that im a lucid apologist :bebe:and i wont even address your take on tokyo slay hotel or chosen family...

7 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

the fact that im a lucid apologist :bebe:and i wont even address your take on tokyo slay hotel or chosen family...

i'm a lucid apologist too and the fact that i'm saying tokyo love hotel is... on the lower side of the list says a lot about how strong sawayama is :true:

like it's at least a 7.5 it's not hate at all - and i think it's probably best that we don't talk about chosen family :bebe:

On 11/17/2022 at 6:11 AM, the ocean said:

i agree but i still like the sawayama deluxe i think it's cute :true:
i actually really like lucid & we out here nnnnn bees and honey can choke though

bees & honey is good wdym

but I still mad that she didnt put how we were then into the deluxe