BLURRYFACE

Rina Sawayama

lucid is her worst song or maybe love tonight :toofunny:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

13 minutes ago, heavensentslut said:

lucid is her worst song or maybe love tonight :toofunny:

chosen family is her worst :xgiggle: elton didn't help making it better

lucid is definitely in the bottom 3 worst rina songs though :true:

and let's just be glad she had a realization that love tonight wasn't hitting hard enough and turned it into a top 3 rina song :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

8 minutes ago, paris texas said:

chosen family is her worst :xgiggle: elton didn't help making it better

lucid is definitely in the bottom 3 worst rina song though :true:

and let's just be glad she had a realization that love tonight wasn't hitting hard enough and turned it into a top 3 rina song :true:

i forgot about chosen family its a 0/10 but i think she needed it!

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Rina if you are lurking here, imagine the meltdown your fan base would have if you re-release RINA as a deluxe edition with:

Cherry

Tokyo Takeover

How We Were Then 

Where U Are 

And another 2 outtakes. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

15 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Rina if you are lurking here, imagine the meltdown your fan base would have if you re-release RINA as a deluxe edition with:

Cherry

Tokyo Takeover

How We Were Then 

Where U Are 

And another 2 outtakes. 

she could throw valentine & flicker on there, as long as how we were then & those other 2 outtakes are there too

5 minutes ago, paris texas said:

she could throw valentine & flicker on there, as long as how we were then & those other 2 outtakes are there too

Totally agree although I really don't like Valentine. 

I think is a crime for the humanity to not have Cherry neither on the EP nor the album. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

12 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Frankenstein, they give me that buzz :true:

tbh that 4 track run on hold the girl ended careers

it's like depression, anger, panic & catharsis all in one go

now that i think about it you could arrange some of the songs on the album to symbolize the 5 stages of grief... confusedprah2.gif

Okay so apparently the album's original mixes by Geoff Swan leaked. I'll listen to it until I get off work today, but if anybody has already checked them out, are they that different? (As in better mixed, like the early mixes we got upon album's release)

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

14 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Okay so apparently the album's original mixes by Geoff Swan leaked. I'll listen to it until I get off work today, but if anybody has already checked them out, are they that different? (As in better mixed, like the early mixes we got upon album's release)

there is SAWAYAMA early mixes too, but Im not sure if it is any different to released one, and iirc dynasty and WGSUN early mix is very different but it is not same as the one in the leaked zip 

14 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

just found out these existed lemme take a listen

On 2/4/2023 at 12:26 PM, Architecture1116 said:

can anyone notice the different with the released one? the one posted it said it is the SAWAYAMA early mixes but I can’t notice the difference:crai:

i don't think they are tbh, not with the random link to a leak website that only posts released stuff etc.

:rollin:

the Hold The Girl ones feel more alive though. like, the mix on Hold The Girl and Hurricanes bangs so much harder, i..

cyber stockholm syndrome will always be a hut

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7