BLURRYFACE

Rina Sawayama

She released a new remix of her song “Cherry” and it’s made by Ryan Hemsworth. I usually don’t like remixes but I like this remix a lot and I think that the single cover for the remix looks nicer than the normal single cover. I am also excited for the collaboration with Bloodpop!

I forgot his name, but her dj was playing some songs as an opener, and I recognized one of them, had someone like Rina's vocals on the,. It felt a bit disco, and had lyrics about something euphoric. I'll check my phone and try uploading the vid later

I liked itt a looott

UV/Honeymoon

I forgot his name, but her dj was playing some songs as an opener, and I recognized one of them, had someone like Rina's vocals on the,. It felt a bit disco, and had lyrics about something euphoric. I'll check my phone and try uploading the vid later

I liked itt a looott

Clarence Clarity, maybe? :cuteface:

did you find it?

Here u go. Caution, was a pretty new fan when I went to her show, checked her genius page for anything that I thought sounded like the lyrics, so at least I know it wasn't there. Didn't hear it at the actual show tho when she came. So yeah 

Lyrics were something like, every second, every minute that we're together, with a rapper (?) mumbling the word euphoria in it. Audio's not as clear thru the vid, but yes. Also, idk why I mentioned disco, it's a bit more hip-hoppish, 90s in sound. There u go

https://vimeo.com/304805992

UV/Honeymoon