BLURRYFACE

Rina Sawayama

Geez. Just watched the comme de garcons video... wtf happened. The teaser looked SO good compared to what we got. I understand that she removed the braids scenes due to the controversy but the video looked so clean before they fucked with the visual effects. Also, she's wearing a similar top in the teaser but it's not the same. I wonder if she decided to reshoot the entire thing and just leave her in a few from the original cut? Either way I'm so disappointed :defeated:  

lilkimxchapelle.png

she is KILLLIN IT!!

FUCK i'm so exicted for her album. love how all the songs have had a powerful message, and i generally dont even give a fuck about lyrics (i mean who can beat Bjork anyways?) 

can't wait until the local gays start posting his in their stories months/years from now (hopefully)

I listened to XS like last week but I wasn't really feeling it, however I bumped into Comme des Garçons this morning and it's been on repeat since... a bop and I love the cover art 

giphy.gif

i actually like it.  my least fav of the pre-release singles but this is still good.  cannot wait to hear this whole album

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother