BLURRYFACE

Rina Sawayama

it reminds me of Lizs album. both really talented artists with like great concepts that were almost there. still think it’s cute but i can’t explain it but it sounds cheap. and the Rina ep sounds expensive

The album's good, it has its serves, but also has some corny moments imo. The production’s great tho. It's a 6,5/10 for me for rn.

Fave tracks atm: Paradisin', Love Me 4 Me, Who's Gonna Save U Now?

qfrWuBl.png

I like the album more than i thought i would, thankfully.

Some really great stuff, she certainly puts forward her own sound on the album, that’s important for a debut. It very much feels like Rina, but more polished and ready for a bigger audience.

It’s absolutely criminal that Paradisin is only 2:30 long, that chorus is everything, sounds like something out of an anime, that first 30 seconds is a waste of more music ugh.

Actually most of these songs are way too short.

Dynasty, Bad Friend,Akasada Sad, Snakeskin Fuck This World (why is this listed as an interlude?), all good.

Who’s Going To Save You Now is the Britney/Nsync 2001 bop i needed.

STFU fits, but i still think it just feels to....loud for the album, it’s just way too heavy in comparison to everything else, it sticks out a bit too much.

Tokyo Love Hotel is the Cherry of the album i guess.

Chosen Family is corny, but i admit catchy. The issue is it sounds like a Shania Twain song from 20 years so. No one wants that.

There’s a 14th track on the leak i heard, but the itunes album only has 13 tracks. Not sure what that’s all about.