BLURRYFACE

Rina Sawayama

There’s a 14th track on the leak i heard, but the itunes album only has 13 tracks. Not sure what that’s all about.

Tokyo Takeover is a bonus track on at least the Japanese version, which is a shame bc I like it. 

Who's Gonna Save U Now? is probably the best one on the album beside Comme des Garçons (Like the Boys), they're both in my top 4 with 10-20-40 and Alterlife.

Amazing album! Just getting into her and I love how she puts her japanese ancestry front and center.

Can I get please a link for Valentines in iTunes Plus? That's the only official release I'm missing on my iTunes library.

Edit:
wiki'ed her and I'm also missing these:

"Sleeping in Waking"
"Where U Are"[
"This Time Last Year"

Where U Are is amazing!!

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I love the album so much! I really enjoy the variety she brings to the table

Favourites are: XS, STFU, Akasaka Sad, Who's Gonna Save U Now, Tokyo Love Hotel, Snakeskin.

Only song I can't vibe with is Love Me 4 Me (and I find Commes Des Garcons a bit boring). Also y'all complaining about Chosen Family ain't it, it's a really cute song, especially towards the ending

I need to listen more, but so far it's an 8/10 for me

i may have spoken to soon. i listened to the album once and then deleted and i wasn’t amazed. but hearing Bad Friend today again i was like tearing up cause the story behind it and how good it is. literally obsessed

I cant ever seeing myself falling in love with this album idk why, its good but i think i'll grow tired of it pretty quickly

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

is there a masterpost for her?

i don't think so, there's nothing really to masterpost, everything she ever put out is on itunes or streaming. except terror which is nowhere to be found other than some fan soundcloud.

自由になる自由がある

Legendaric: XS, Comme des garçons, Love me 4 me, Who's Gonna Save You Now?

Good: Dynasty, STFU!, Paradasin',  Bad Friend, F*ck This World, Tokyo Love Hotel

Ok: Akasaka Sad, Snakeskin

Meh: Chosen Family

It's a really great album imo!

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900