BLURRYFACE

Rina Sawayama

I eat my words back... I had my doubts on this project but she really did something there. Love it love it love it, it's fucking perfection. How can it not be bad after the roll out to this record was so shaky? All the songs and their sounds make sense now and I even like Chosen Family. And there I say it, Comme des garçons is the worst on this thing, I wish she didn't release it as single and leave it off the album. Srsly Girl, she have so much better songs on this album, what was she thinking? Anyway the album is so good, best release in 2020 till now. 

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

I eat my words back... I had my doubts on this project but she really did something there. Love it love it love it, it's fucking perfection. How can it not be bad after the roll out to this record was so shaky? All the songs and their sounds make sense now and I even like Chosen Family. And there I say it, Comme des garçons is the worst on this thing, I wish she didn't release it as single and leave it off the album. Srsly Girl, she have so much better songs on this album, what was she thinking? Anyway the album is so good, best release in 2020 till now. 

8dd.gif

I will not tolerate this kind of slander!

I'm gonna have to pay like triple the original price and get the Japanese release just for Tokyo Takeover :krylie: Good thing the physical CD has been delayed over there and there's no new date atm bc I'm broke