BLURRYFACE

Rina Sawayama

1 hour ago, comeintomybedroom said:

She sounds way better than in the other TV Live, but I feel this one is kinda dull, very over produced and her voice was way too in front.

I hope she can do more lives just like the ones she did for VEVO.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, DaddyKnows said:

Fun fact: 'Love Tonight' (Alterlife's original version) had a music video and we all could watch it, IF Rina didn't erased it from everywhere.

Reveal hidden contents

Rina Sawayama Fotos (202 de 462) | Last.fm

Rina Sawayama Photos (382 of 462) | Last.fm

Rina Sawayama Photos (247 of 263) | Last.fm

b1b25832763629ab723e943409aa1701.webp#b1b25832763629ab723e943409aa1701

"Love Tonight" music video

Let's not forget this song that she also scrubbed from the internet

自由になる自由がある

29 minutes ago, DaddyKnows said:

How did you find it? I tried back in 2019 but I gave up. I found a YouTube channel that I suspected it was from someone close to her (or even herself), but it disappeared too. It had some Lazy Lion tracks and some very old performances, all unlisted or private, that's when I ripped 'Louis'.

This ad you can find seaching through her twitter. I think even the link to the full song is still there, but it deleted from the soundcloud page it was on so it's completely gone.

自由になる自由がある

OK... This girl has so many songs and demos pre-EP that were available way back then or that haven't been released at all, wow. 

Some of them are pretty meh, a few are interesting and a couple are pretty amazing. 

I doubt they will ever leak online tho, wish she could give us some closure and release a mixtape or a compilation of rarities, but I feel like those kind of things are very 90s-00s and even though it's easier to release music on the streaming era, artists and labels just won't do rarities releases anymore 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

6 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

Link? ?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/675022997186412583/753428688267378688/PHFexclusive_SAWAYAMA_Official_Instrumentals.rar

looks like the only one that is filtered is Dynasty, unless it's a scenario like Marina's Happy where there's just vocal bleed because of the instrumental take

9ISvyf0.gif

I wish she would do more pro-shot lives like those Vevo ones, I love her live voice

"Sleeping in Walking" is SO underrated, such a solid debut single

1 hour ago, princessdollie said:

He sucks the life out these pop girls first gaga now rina AAAAAAAAAAAA

The Gaga song is so fucking good, I could've done without him but he doesn't bother me at all.