BLURRYFACE

Rina Sawayama

2 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

this is so fugly but I kinda fuck with it :air:

FTDmWdXXoAEBiQL?format=jpg&name=medium

again i'm getting full camp energy from this era i love it

she said that we are gonna channel our inner buoy and we are gonna float on the cgi water while rocking the slenderman nails and beautiful makeup

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

4 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

gives me born this way era vibes

not to be a c*nt but h o w

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I like the cover because it kinda looks like Björk's Volta, but God... That T-shirt design that comes with the bundle is so much better as a cover. 

Anyway, I'm super excited about this album. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

ROUGH TRADE

Bonus CD - 18 track set Live at the Roundhouse including a cover of Lady Gaga's Free Woman.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

25 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

wait that's the album cover? :biblio:

imagine working at an office and you hear "augh wtf :trisha:" from the cubicle next door.

that was my reaction :awkney2:

9 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

The lyrics are so corny. Just reminds me of faggots crying.

I agree, that's why I can't like the lyrics, they are too corny. 

Bad Friend is the best ballad in the album. 

17 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

Bad Friend is amazing. Akasaka Sad is good too. 

Akasaka Sad is the best song on the album. 

I love how she mixed English and Japanese lyrics, how experimental it is and how dark are the lyrics. 

I need more songs like that one in the future. @111 do you know if there are songs like Akasaka Sad? Or something with Japanese lyrics? 

The cover is memorable though tbh. The harsh red, the black costume against it, her being a literal ball. If i walked past this cover in a record store i would stop and pick it up.

25 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Akasaka Sad is the best song on the album. 

I love how the production builds, the last minute is heavenly.