BLURRYFACE

Rina Sawayama

58 minutes ago, the ocean said:

just did some researching and this might already be known but the japanese cd is actually released the 17th (so tomorrow for me, i guess it's technically already the 17th in japan) so flavor of the month should be released shortly

also my cd is coming the 19th so i will send pics of that when it comes

whats the bonus on the JP release? 

also, i hate the album :crossed:

i want more STFU's and WGSYN's and Snakeskin's :crossed:

11 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Is it true that Tokyo Takeover had a different mix on itunes? This has been discussed before but i forgot…

Apparently only some mixing differences, but nothing too noticeable iirc. I never compared the files tbh.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

the 4 songs in a row from holy to frankenstein are my favorites!! i think the album just isnt for me -- there are a lot of indie "coming of age" movie-type songs, and they all kinda blend together in the end. by hurricanes i was quite bored with the recurring sound. wish flavor of the month was on spotify :defeated:

1 hour ago, misslonaxo said:

This seems to be a trend with Rina. An alt mix copy of the album leaked.. why did she ruin Hold The Girls drums wtf. And Omg this version doesn't have weird autotune on Hurricanes.

Rina sis your label sent the wrong mixed files to streaming once again lol

FOTM being less cheesy and more enjoyable than 50% of the tracks... 

Truly a Tokyo Takeover situation again <3

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

2 hours ago, misslonaxo said:

This seems to be a trend with Rina. An alt mix copy of the album leaked.. why did she ruin Hold The Girls drums wtf. And Omg this version doesn't have weird autotune on Hurricanes.

Is that version on that site? :hooker:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

2 hours ago, misslonaxo said:

They're early mixes, the final ones are the streaming ones!

well-so-im-done.gif

This image from the spotify storyline thing would make such a good deluxe cover. The striking pose with the silhouette, it has this extra spark the original cover doesn’t have. The way the single covers and other visuals from this era are eating the actual album cover up..A47-F8-BC9-B157-42-B4-8-B1-A-F7-B43-A50-

qfrWuBl.png

32 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

This image from the spotify storyline thing would make such a good deluxe cover. The striking pose with the silhouette, it has this extra spark the original cover doesn’t have. The way the single covers and other visuals from this era are eating the actual album cover up..A47-F8-BC9-B157-42-B4-8-B1-A-F7-B43-A50-

That pose actually makes the ball dress look better. 

55 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Every day we get more proof that she chose the worst shot possible for the cover nn

自由になる自由がある