BLURRYFACE

Rina Sawayama

On 9/21/2022 at 2:30 AM, Venus Fly Trap said:

where can I find the early mixes of HTG and Hurricanes? (if it's not forbidden to ask for them) 

(by the way, I'm streaming the album) 

I dont know is the early mix version same as vinyl or the early leak, I heard three of them but I cant heard the different:toofloppy: can someone point out the differences:creepna3:

Ugh her Happier Than Ever cover is kinda bad. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

32 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Ugh her Happier Than Ever cover is kinda bad. 

It's kinda meh, I don't hate it but it kinda adds nothing to the conversation. To be fair, however, I enjoyed the first half the most. It started good.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

It's kinda meh, I don't hate it but it kinda adds nothing to the conversation. To be fair, however, I enjoyed the first half the most. It started good.

I agree, the first half is better. 

She has an amazing voice but she kinda sounds limited in that cover, almost bad. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 9/23/2022 at 2:12 AM, Architecture1116 said:

I dont know is the early mix version same as vinyl or the early leak, I heard three of them but I cant heard the different:toofloppy: can someone point out the differences:creepna3:

idk, somebody here mentioned that htg drums sounded distinct 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

4 hours ago, HigherThanHope said:

People have been streaming HWWT, Proud, etc. on Last.fm BTW . . could be fake but seems a weird and random thing to lie about for Rina ddd

If anyone knows anything - message me :usrs:

If Rina won't give them to us, leakers please do your job and bless us. 

On 9/30/2022 at 1:09 AM, HigherThanHope said:

People have been streaming HWWT, Proud, etc. on Last.fm BTW . . could be fake but seems a weird and random thing to lie about for Rina ddd

If anyone knows anything - message me :usrs:

I been sick and tired of being listen to the live version of HWWT like we want the full hq studio version:trisha:

4 hours ago, Architecture1116 said:

I been sick and tired of being listen to the live version of HWWT like we want the full hq studio version:trisha:

Ik the quality is terrible. And not only did she not put it on the standard, she didn't put it on the deluxe either - after saying she'd release it and knowing how bad we wanted it. 

WHAT WAS THE REASON 

8 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

Love Hurricanes so much. The single was overshadowed by the album leaking.

The only song off the album that doesn't click with me is To Be Alive.

pretty much the same! I don't hate To Be Alive (no pun intended lmao) but I think it's the only one I haven't fully enjoyed just yet.

I've been replaying the album much more than I thought, it's really good :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 10/3/2022 at 11:26 AM, comeintomybedroom said:

Love Hurricanes so much. The single was overshadowed by the album leaking.

The only song off the album that doesn't click with me is To Be Alive.

hurricanes is so good and it's sad to see people not loving it... i think it's just as worthy of praise as the track 6-9 run

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif