Sign in to follow this  
Blue Rev

Lust for Life nominated for Grammy

I don't see why Lana can't win this time tbh. Lust For Life had fucking Stevie Nicks and Sean Lennon collabs. Tell me that isn't Grammy worthy. Hopefully the critics will see how much effort except Coachella has been put into the album.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I don't see why Lana can't win this time tbh. Lust For Life had fucking Stevie Nicks and Sean Lennon collabs. Tell me that isn't Grammy worthy. Hopefully the critics will see how much effort except Coachella has been put into the album.

having those people on her record could give her an advantage as they are respected by the grammy committee 

Gaga and Ed Shitstain are the big competition. Ed's album wasn't received well by critics and the Grammys shut it out of big categories, BUT it did very (too) well commercially. And I love Gaga and I'd be happy if she won but girl has Grammy Awards already it's Lana's turn. Plus she's nominated in another category so she can win that.

The Kesha album was ok, kinda messy imo but she's very respected although I just don't see it winning... I'm very surprised she got nominated. Praying was a great single tho, I’d be happy if she won Pop Solo Perf. The Coldplay EP is just a 5 track EP and very forgetful and not Grammy worthy lmao. That Imagine Dragons album got a 47 on Metacritic with no good reviews so let that speak for itself.

it's a reach but i hope she performs a medley of Love, Lust for Life and Get Free

Lol yeah it aint happening

Because Grammy awards are bought doll. I like that shes nominated but im not sure she would have enough pull insider wise to get the award. But who knows maybe shell be lucky.

Lana or Gaga should win it and that's it. Others don't deserve it, bye. Although, Kesha might win it as a 'pity' award, you know, being a victim etc. Sam Smith won an Oscar because he's gay, otherwise media would say that Oscar(s) is homophobic. I mean, it's possible. 

EDIT: I'm not even sure in which categories is Kesha nominated. :rip:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

theres no way lana will win, sorry. as much as id like it to happen its completely unrealistic

honestly these kinds of award things are completely unpredictable so I think she has a chance. I mean she is nominated for a reason...

I really hope she wins tho. I think she has a decent chance with the collabs and the slight political theme that critics seem to really like.

As for her competition, maybe joanne will feel dated since it kinda had a short life and was released the earliest out of all nominees I think. 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***