Sign in to follow this  
Blue Rev

Lust for Life nominated for Grammy

After the whole Radiohead lawsuit, I really don't think she'll win.

She said she will

Thanks! I thought she was.

I want Lana to win, but if she loses I don't think it'll bother her. The grammys is another ugly part of the music industry; kind of like the radiohead lawsuit. Which isn't even radiohead suing Lana, but their label suing her.

After the whole Radiohead lawsuit, I really don't think she'll win.

She said she will

Grammy voting was from December 7-21st so it won't have any impact on the voting process - not that her chances are particularly high anyway...

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

Why should Gags get a Grammy? Like ... for which current release?

Lol but apart from that they stan Kendrick and SZA, so that kind of ruins it again.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I feel like Kesha is winning since she will probably talk about women harassment etc

the fake news awards winners were already announced

I'm fully prepared for this outcome. Ed Sheehan really is the pits. The lyrics and the themes on that album were just cringeworthy beyond rationality. Lana had relevant political commentary on her album and experimented with different sounds and combined collaborators from across such a wide spectrum ugh she really deserves it for her best album.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Lots of people think Gaga will win, which I would want to happen if Lana doesn't win, but Joanne wasn't incredibly well received by critics and failed to reach the cultural impact that her other albums have had and I can't see it winning. I can see her winning Pop Vocal Performance for Million Reasons more realistically.