Sign in to follow this  
Blue Rev

Lust for Life nominated for Grammy

What if Lana wins and does some iconic shit and splits the trophy w Kesha or calls out a man in her speech while looking like a goddess

What if Lana wins and does some iconic shit and splits the trophy w Kesha or calls out a man in her speech while looking like a goddess

She'd be like ''and last but not least I'd like to thank Gerald for providing me with content for this amazing album. Couldn't have done it without you. PS your album wasn't even that good, and your white mustang is a joke x'' :oopna: 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I'm not expecting her to win but I just want her to wear an iconic look to the awards and take a photo with a skinny legend like Rihanna

A PHOTO WITH RIHANNA THAT WOULD BE...  :pray2:  :omg:  :air2:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Lots of people think Gaga will win, which I would want to happen if Lana doesn't win, but Joanne wasn't incredibly well received by critics and failed to reach the cultural impact that her other albums have had and I can't see it winning. I can see her winning Pop Vocal Performance for Million Reasons more realistically.

I agree that Joanne wasn't well received with the critics, it really did impact pop culture by a bunch of pop icons making their next album sound like Joanne for example Kesha, Miley Cyrus, Harry Styles, Justin Timberlake etc. And I think the critics might've changed their mind after seeing the halftime performance and the documentary. I still think the award's gonna go to ed sheerans album because even tho they claim not to, they always give awards to the most popular nominee.

Here's who I think deserve the award the most

1.Lust for Life

2. Joanne

3. Rainbow

4. Evolve

5. Coldplay EP

6. Ed Sheerans album

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I want to tear those fucking hair clips from her hair and fucking smash them with my foot, godt x

those fucking clipsssss :facepalm:

The clips are SUCH a good look, she's serving retro glam realness when she has those pins in her hair and I'm appalled that some of you gays don't appreciate!

so-what-is-the-truth.gif

I agree that Joanne wasn't well received with the critics, it really did impact pop culture by a bunch of pop icons making their next album sound like Joanne for example Kesha, Miley Cyrus, Harry Styles, Justin Timberlake etc. And I think the critics might've changed their mind after seeing the halftime performance and the documentary. I still think the award's gonna go to ed sheerans album because even tho they claim not to, they always give awards to the most popular nominee.

:whoopi:

no. this kind of sound was just "in", and it was even before Flopanne. Noone cared for the album nor the documentary, just some gay stan-groups on the internet.

Plus Kesha is not a pop icon. Everything people know of her is "Tick Tock" and they mostly consider it a trashy memory from their teenage days.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

:whoopi:

no. this kind of sound was just "in", and it was even before Flopanne. Noone cared for the album nor the documentary, just some gay stan-groups on the internet.

Plus Kesha is not a pop icon. Everything people know of her is "Tick Tock" and they mostly consider it a trashy memory from their teenage days.

Was it actually in before Joanne? I don't really remember any pop artists using that sound before Joanne in that time period. And I do remember seeing alot of articles that cared about Joanne and the documentary.

And I kind of used the term pop icon loosely but I didn't think much of it because she has been in the music industry for a long time now...

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Was it actually in before Joanne? I don't really remember any pop artists using that sound before Joanne in that time period. And I do remember seeing alot of articles that cared about Joanne and the documentary.

And I kind of used the term pop icon loosely but I didn't think much of it because she has been in the music industry for a long time now...

I'm pretty sure it wasn't really a "suprisingly new" sound ,nor a new wave of "retro". Plus, the connection to albums like Harry Styles, Miley Cyrus etc. is pretty ... loose.

And you probably read them cause you were aware of the record and everything. I never looked for them, nor really cared for the album and i can't remember it being overly present anywhere in media. The documentary got a few lines because of Gagas whiney "It's hard to be a star" quotes, but that's everything as far as I can remember.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Can we expect something similar to this tomorrow? It's a pic from the pre-Grammy event

DUmACrEVQAA73gq.jpg

lmao isn't the woman next to her wearing exactly what she wore at one of her shows 

unknown.png

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey