Make me your Dream Life

Hopes for the Cherry Video

As sure as sure can be, thru Lana's vocabulary, we'll be getting a music video for Cherry soon. We already know she'll be directing the video herself, with the help of Chuck as filmographer. So what are your hopes and expectations for the video?

For me, I'd like to start off with this aesthetic, but with a bit more color saturation, not too strong, but more of a vivid glow.

lana-del-rey-dazed-magazine-summer-2017-

I think it'd be great if she had a lavender-colored violet, the flower, shape inspired dress, knee length, in contrast to the soft yellow and beige lights of the hotel room, which would contrast to a dark aquamarine colored outside of her motel/hotel

card00409_fr.jpg

have a scene in the rain, preferably reflected mutlicolored somehow, symbolic for drugs too, a tangerine colored bikini/swimsuit under a chocolate milk colored silk nightgown. Some kind of dark red cherry shaded lipstick, for her lips to tout the b*tches and fooks in a separate set of frames.

tumblr_lkw8c0jk2s1qdi14oo1_500.gif

Her lover in the video's been inebriated, and he sees multiple copies, holograms of her, in different colors, dancing around him in a circle.

younggirlsofrochefort_chansondesjumelles

The video ends with the motel room unlit, the next day, all glum and she looks at the camera singing the last few lyrics, and finishes putting on her makeup and painting her nails, a heart backdrop frames her, similar to the Powerpuff girls

tenor.gif

and fades to pink.

tumblr_n67nwzJsUz1s8hnhko1_500.gif

I'm thinking Justice Joslin can be her lover in nostalgia too :heart:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9b/9f/93/9b9f933bc246cec589a39b2f5c35c377.jpg

Do u think Lana checks on the site? What are some things you'd like to see in the video?

UV/Honeymoon

That it's good so it can improve the quality of the awful song  :xgiggle:  :oop2: 

Ohmygod how dare u   :crazy:  :thumb3: but yeah u don't need volume to watch a video  :oic:

don't bother having any. you'll only be disappointed

It's cool, I usually avoid music videos when it comes to most of the stuff I listen to. Just wanted to sort of share my notes on what Cherry looked like in my head

UV/Honeymoon

Yeah, I briefly saw cherry on top of one of Lana's photos on FB

Is the video really coming?

:)

I'm not entirely sure. I'm guessing that she's either clipping the vid together, or maybe editing it, if she was the one to post on her insta, not hacked. Maybe it's hype, but at least we know she's focused on releasing one for It

I really don't know what to expect cause I haven't understood what is the song about

I usually just go by the sound of the track, and how it vibes. I mean usually the emotions just leak through the song's narrative but I'm guessing love n lust are primary themes.. idk much about the entire context, but she's mentioned what real love is for her, so I guess that's a solid start..

UV/Honeymoon

I'm keeping my expectations low but since this is a discussion, here's what I hope for:

From the moment I heard Cherry, I instantly thought of the Gods & Monsters music video. So in my mind I'm thinking of a lo-fi filter, with lots of neon colors and signs, most likely pink/red. Very trashy, yet intact. I see fire too "my rose garden dreams/set on fire by fiends", kinda reminiscent of the Shades of Cool video :illumilana2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm keeping my expectations low but since this is a discussion, here's what I hope for:

From the moment I heard Cherry, I instantly thought of the Gods & Monsters music video. So in my mind I'm thinking of a lo-fi filter, with lots of neon colors and signs, most likely pink/red. Very trashy, yet intact. I see fire too "my rose garden dreams/set on fire by fiends", kinda reminiscent of the Shades of Cool video :illumilana2:

Yessssssss  :thumb2:

imagine her wearing this in the video 

I actually thought the outfit was a nice concept til I saw the literal cherries on top of her head ahaaaa. I like the shimmery bodysuit tho 

UV/Honeymoon

i expect a red/pink soft grunge aesthetic a lot of tumblrs got going on 

tumblr_ozyulepRMB1wzxav7o1_500.jpg tumblr_oyozaeRquk1wzxav7o1_500.png

tumblr_oz0dw0ND7e1w5mr4ho1_400.jpgtumblr_oikqm5dKZj1r5gwhfo1_500.giftumblr_p075fdv0rX1uyngsno1_1280.jpgtumblr_ox1ghoVElt1vtm5uxo1_500.jpgtumblr_p07g7xcgYh1qzhp4bo1_400.gif

these are my expectations, i think the video will look pretty nonetheless but i really really hope for some actual plot but :/ i'll hold my thought on that and if it's going to be good 

Lana said she wanted the next video to maybe be in technicolor, this song would be awesome for that. Like I said before I'd love if this video had Petra Collins vibes 

fccf8a8377396c1d8e0ac12feb763f30.jpgpetra-collins-coming-of-age-0.png

Also, I'd almost prefer if this video didn't try to have a storyline and was just a showcase of cool aesthetics and Lana looking beautiful and Lizzy-like

If it has a plot, I want Lana to keep the strong, independent woman image and not chasing after some guy. It would go against the imaginary of the BAR White Mustang video and the story in the album. I like the strong Lana who knows shat she wants and is ready for a change for a better life.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png