Sign in to follow this  
Venice Jesus Whore

Can't decide if I should go see Lana or not

I'm having some serious internal conflict and need some insight. Lana is coming here on tour, and there are still Standing GA tickets available. Not only is Lana coming, but Kali Uchis is coming with her, and she's one of my favorite artists too. I don't think either of them have ever come to my city, so them coming together at the same time is pretty big for me.

However, I actually don't really like concerts. I've just generally never really had a great experience with them, especially GA tickets. I feel like every time I go to a concert, I just have so much time wasted waiting on things. Like waiting in line to get in, waiting for the opening acts to start, waiting for each opening act to come out, and then by the time the actual artist comes out, I'm pretty much done with everything and can't even enjoy it that much. Not to mention, there can be a lot of drama that can come from GA tickets.

Also, tickets are $96.50 not including tax or TicketMaster fees, and I'd want to get two (one for me and one for my boyfriend for Christmas), but that's a lot of money. I'm a college student. Spending over $200 just for one night when I'm not even sure that I'd enjoy it that much makes me even more apprehensive about it. But then again, I'll probably never get this chance to see two of my favorite artists on the same night, and who knows when they'll ever come again, especially with how many tickets are still available.

What should I do?

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

IMO, I think the first sentence says it all, they may never both come back at the same time, so its a good opportunity.

I know money can be tight being a student, but if you really like both artists, it can be worth it.

I don't like public events (like Concerts) either, but when Lana came to London in May, I decided to give it a go, while I did not like all the stuff going on around me at the concert, just to see her live and listen to her live, for me was well worth it.

If Lana ever come to my city I would go to see her. I still regret that when Lady Gaga came here I couldn't go for lots of reasons, so enjoy your chance.

I know it's a lot of money but if you're a big fan of both of them, it's going to be worth it. I hope. And if you do not like the Standing GA, try the Seating ones, that are cheaper, right? At least in my country those are always cheaper than the standing ones. If I were you, I would do that.

hmmm sis, a tough one, I'm not sure how expensive all tickets are but maybe you could try seating tickets?

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

The money aspect is pretty problematic, yes, but I'd still go because I'm sure I'd enjoy the hell of that night. But maybe that's just me and my love for concerts.

Either way, figure out if you're going to regret it. I have a feeling you would, based on the fact that you'd make a whole new thread about it. If you were to go and have so much fun you'd buy the ticket right now and not think too much. Will you be upset about the money? If it's not 100% your thing then it's not worth it. Been there

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

ur pro and con list makes it seem as if you still haven't decided wheter u actually want to see lana and kali or not. if you do then go, idk like everything has cons, going on a nice vacation has cons as well, only you can decide whether the struggle is worth it.

from my experience i rather regret not doing something than doing something i end up not liking in the end but that's just me.

i76mrxw.png 

go fucking see her. I was really poor when she did the Endless Summer tour and I ended up not seeing her even though I really wanted to. It's one of my hugest regrets. So I'm seeing her LA to the Moon tour to try to make up for what I missed on her Endless Summer tour. Seriously go see her. If you love her it will be worth it 

Don’t go if Kali uchis is opening don’t waste ya money

you're always so negative on this forum like seriously fuck off. Kali is an amazing artist