expandableclitoris

Call Me By Your Name

I've done a Spotify playlist inspired by CMBYN, there's 80s love songs, some guitar-ish ballads and songs that remind me of Elio's monologues in terms of lyrics, mostly male singers, also includes the actual soundtrack gems and stuff

https://open.spotify.com/user/odzi_wo/playlist/6VctTlMqmDZfkj2OfdRZVF

I WAS LISTENING TO THiS ON SHUFFLE AND LOVE MY WAY JUST CAME ON

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

did u guys know they wanted to use bowie at first but didn't have enough budget to get it. imagine let's dance or under pressure to the dance scenes. love my way fits so well though i wouldn't want to let it go.. it's a lose/lose situation

:defeated:

i76mrxw.png 

What Lana song do you think would fit this movie?

Btw, i love this movie. Its so fucking authentic and aesthetically pleasing i cant explain it... from the acting, atmosphere, set design, everything... it all just fits together.... damn, im in love with this fucking movie

did u guys know they wanted to use bowie at first but didn't have enough budget to get it. imagine let's dance or under pressure to the dance scenes. love my way fits so well though i wouldn't want to let it go.. it's a lose/lose situation

Really, no I didn’t know that. While I do love Bowie I cannot imagine any other song with this movie. It really does fit it so well! Lyrics and everything! It really encompasses the whole vibe of the movie and story. I love it! Honestly wouldn’t have it any other way.

I've done a Spotify playlist inspired by CMBYN, there's 80s love songs, some guitar-ish ballads and songs that remind me of Elio's monologues in terms of lyrics, mostly male singers, also includes the actual soundtrack gems and stuff

https://open.spotify.com/user/odzi_wo/playlist/6VctTlMqmDZfkj2OfdRZVF

I’m going to have to check out your playlist whenever I get off! Love My Way is just so fucking perfect. I’ve always loved 80’s music. I’m excited to listen to it.

Idk if it is because I was listening to that album a bit when reading the book but the new Lawrence Rothman album really vibes to the movie and story for me. Specifically Wolves Still Cry, Jordan, and Stand By. Idk why but those songs make me think of cmbyn!

Fight me I discovered Psychedelic Surs thanks to cmbyn and I wouldn't trade this experience for anything I honestly love the Forever Now album so much

I start freaking out as soon as I hear the xylophone in Love My Way and then I'm like hey you know it's not a party and you can literally put it on loop right you don't have to freak out every time it plays lmao

Every time even at night like when I listen to depressive bops and it comes on shuffle I straight up scream there's!!! an!!! army!! on the dance floor bitch!!! IT'S A FASHION WITH A GUN MY LOVE!!! :beyonce: and then I'm ok

What Lana song do you think would fit this movie?

According to last.fm I scrobbled Some Things Last a Long Time 41 times while reading the book :creep:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif