expandableclitoris

Call Me By Your Name

honestly...this movie is great but why does every QUALITY gay film have to have a sad ending. like for real it's fucked. don't us gays have a difficult time enough finding love...can we at least have happy ends to our films? lol why did they not end up together!!!!!

i guess the whole point of the movie is to show that what they had was special but brief as the summer (because both were discovering their sexuality and it was 1989, fuck)... lana is always saying that

i think that if they kept the relationship it would become boring after some time

every first summer love is a crushing one, i've had mine and when he left me, i felt the same. its part of our lives unf

i didnt necessarily think it was a 'bad' ending for him

but i would be lying if i said that it didnt fucked my brain and heart LZny3Mb.gif

I watched it last Sunday & didn't enjoy it as much as everyone hypes it tbh. I didn't like the characters (especially that older guy Oliver; he felt so self-centered) & I couldn't sense a chemistry or emotional connection from his side... But I have to say that Elio's character was nicely written. In the last scene when Elio was sitting by the fireplace - it did make me feel something.. a feeling of longing & loneliness but apart from that it's was just meh. Sorry expandableclitoris, perhaps romance is just not my genre.

I am dying to watch the Lady Bird! It's been on my list for a while now.

I watched this it last Sunday & didn't enjoy it as much as everyone hypes it tbh. I didn't like the characters (especially that older guy Oliver; he felt so self-centered) & I couldn't sense a chemistry or emotional connection between the two... But I have to say that that Elio's character was nice at times. In the last scene when Elio was sitting by the fireplace - it did make me feel something.. a feeling of longing & loneliness but apart from that it's was just meh. Sorry expandableclitoris, perhaps romance is just not my genre.

I am dying to watch the Lady Bird! It's been on my list for a while now..

Yes. I downloaded it from torrent. There are many links on Piratebay. If you're unable to find it, let me know & I'll pm it to you.

well i felt pretty much the same about lady bird

soo bland

Read the book. I want to see the movie but its not coming to my city until mid January and I cant find an online link

DRyce4KVAAY45uj.jpg

do you recommend reading the book?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m