expandableclitoris

Call Me By Your Name

On 9/30/2020 at 5:21 PM, expandableclitoris said:

Did anyone watched the show? I kinda liked it

yes omg luca his mind :defeated:

fraser is like the most annoying person ever, the trumpser kudi family eyye.. the bologna moment and the glee fever dream we got though ugh his mind 

i76mrxw.png 

39 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

yes omg luca his mind :defeated:

fraser is like the most annoying person ever, the trumpser kudi family eyye.. the bologna moment and the glee fever dream we got though ugh his mind 

i didnt liked the series overall eek its not terrible but its not... groundbreaking either? :icant: im really disappointed because i love luca but i was expecting something much more stronger. i liked the soundtrack, cinematography and this scene specifically :

20 minutes ago, expandableclitoris said:

i didnt liked the series overall eek its not terrible but its not... groundbreaking either? :icant: im really disappointed because i love luca but i was expecting something much more stronger. i liked the soundtrack, cinematography and this scene specifically :

lmao that's what i meant with the glee moment, this was the best scene for me.

it wasn't my favourite show and like i feel like it was all over the place but i appreciate the way luca can bring us the mood and atmosphere of so many different random settings and frame them so perfectly. but yess this scene was so good i wish luca can kinda cast some of the cast again for some of his upcoming projects, i'd like to see JDG and francesca again (in some more normal clothes please).

the lesbian cheating couple plotline lowkey being the one i was most invested in :defeated:

i76mrxw.png 

8 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

lmao that's what i meant with the glee moment, this was the best scene for me.

my dumb ass didnt read that :toofloppy: sorry

it wasn't my favourite show and like i feel like it was all over the place but i appreciate the way luca can bring us the mood and atmosphere of so many different random settings and frame them so perfectly. but yess this scene was so good i wish luca can kinda cast some of the cast again for some of his upcoming projects, i'd like to see JDG and francesca again (in some more normal clothes please).

this. letter by letter. and i think he said in a recent interview that the script for the season 2 is already done but i venture to say that HBO wont be funding it since it was a complete flop. it didnt manage to gather like 2 million watchers i think :toofloppy:

the lesbian cheating couple plotline lowkey being the one i was most invested in :defeated:

nnnnnnnnnn. my gay ass was interested in the jonathan/fraser plotline but once alice braga said jonathan was 30 something i was like..... let me skip that one chile

19 hours ago, expandableclitoris said:

nnnnnnnnnn. my gay ass was interested in the jonathan/fraser plotline but once alice braga said jonathan was 30 something i was like..... let me skip that one chile

lmao fraser's obsession was cute reminded me of teen me crushing on people at my internship but jonathan said NOPe boy but here take this book and that was alright too

the lesbian plot was intriguing i liked their scene in the chapel too, i wish we could have explored that more but whelp another year another 23 luca projects to go so i'm perched anyway :defeated:

i76mrxw.png