Elle

Minneapolis, MN @ Target Center - January 5th, 2018

"the tour is not selling well"

this date may be almost sold out but go ahead and take a look at the other shows on ticketmaster, I really hope they do something to promote....

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

I don't get why people were freaking out about attendance, it's a damn fact that the arena/stadium/etc. isn't filled up until the main artist comes out, the artist before is a good way to promote them and give the audience a good buffer to get food, drinks, merch etc. Hell I skipped the whole Charli XCX setlist to guy buy merch at the HFK tour and made it back in time to watch PartyNextDoor, :rip: 

I don't get why people were freaking out about attendance, it's a damn fact that the arena/stadium/etc. isn't filled up until the main artist comes out, the artist before is a good way to promote them and give the audience a good buffer to get food, drinks, merch etc. Hell I skipped the whole Charli XCX setlist to guy buy merch at the HFK tour and made it back in time to watch PartyNextDoor, :rip:

THANK YOU!! Ya'll gotta chill out. And she will sell the rest. Minneapolis sold out today - so will the other dates. Relaxxxxxxxx everyone :)

because you can check for yourself how this isn't doing that well on ticketmaster :rip: she announced her first arena tour and she didn't even bother to release a music video for cherry or do a couple radio interviews or even try to push a song on radio to promote... the tickets were always selling slow and I think none of the US dates are actually sold out, take a look at Columbus show, it's doing really bad, I don't understand, it's like she wants to sabotage herself...

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif